1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

Official Thread ¥~JUDWAA2~¥ Varun dhawan <> Jacqueline Fernandez<>Taapsee<>David Dhawan

Discussion in 'OtherWoods' started by Joker, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    [​IMG]
    Judwaa 2 is an upcoming Indian Hindi action-comedy film directed by David Dhawan, starring Varun Dhawan in a double role as estranged twins opposite Jacqueline Fernandez and Taapsee Pannu. It is currently scheduled for release on 29 September 2017.

2. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    booked

3. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    booked

4. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    [​IMG]

5. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    [​IMG]

6. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    After a series of intense dramas like Pink, Ghazi and Naam Shabana that showcased her acting prowess, Delhi beauty Taapsee is now keen on exploring her glamorous side with her next Bollywood movie, Judwaa 2.

In her latest media interaction, Taapsee revealed that she wants to look her glamorous best in the hit comedy film’s sequel to get into the commercial heroine space.

Taapsee is also excited to be teaming up with David Dhawan, who directed her debut Bollywood movie, Chashme Baddoor, in 2013.

7. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    We definitely couldn’t have got a better surprise than this! Varun Dhawan just released the first look of Judwaa 2, peaking our excitement to an all new level. I mean, no seriously! One look at the above picture and you will know what we are trying to say! While on one side he shows us his classy, geeky side as Prem. The other side has a rather macho looking Varun aka Raja with his long stresses and six pack abs on display. Well, as the name suggests, Varun plays a double role in this film just like how Salman essayed the role of Raja and Prem in the hit prequel that released a decade back. Taking up to Twitter, Varun tweeted with joy, “Exclusive #Judwaa2 sept 29. Raja and Prem.@taapsee @Asli_Jacqueline @NGEMovies.#firstlook.who’s your pick?” Trust me, even we can’t decide which of Varun’s look is hotter – the geeky one or the tapori Raja?

Ads by ZINC
    Having said that, Varun however doesn’t want to be compared to Salman just because he has stepped into the latter’s shoes for Judwaa 2. In a media interaction yesterday, Varun said, “I am not thinking about that. When I do a film, I do it to entertain the audience that’s the only thought I have. Eventually people have to come to the theaters and get entertained.”

Word is that Salman too will be seen playing a cameo in Judwaa 2 as a source close to the development had recently revealed, “Salman will appear in Judwaa 2 as Raja and Prem, the characters he played in the original Judwaa in 1997, two decades later. Salman will be sharing screen space with Varun’s two characters. The sequence is being designed as a highlight in the film.”

Judwaa 2 also stars Tapsee Pannu and Jacqueline Fernandez playings Raja and Prem’s love interests. And just in case you didn’t know, the film has further planned to retain two of the original chartbusters – Chalti Hai Kya Nau Se Barah and Oonchi Hai Building. Now if this doesn’t get you excited then I dunno what will. No doubt, Varun is super excited to be a part of the Judwaa sequel, as he recently mentioned, “Judwaa is the biggest film I have done. I’m a die-hard fan of the original movie so this day is special anyway. Now, I just want to put my head down and be a part of the vision Sajid sir and dad have for the sequel.”

Team Judwaa 2 will shoot for a few schedules over the next few months and should be set to release on September 29, 2017.

8. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    [​IMG]

9. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    [​IMG]

10. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline Fernandez, Taapsee Pannu, David Dhawan and Sajid Nadiadwala are all set to flag off Judwaa 2 tomorrow. The first schedule will take place in Mumbai and the team will begin their shoot with a special song sequence. But the day will be even more special coz the original Judwaa released 20 years ago during the same period of the year. Talking about this momentous occasion, director David Dhawan revealed to Mumbai Mirror, “We wanted to start the journey again around the same time, it’s the right time.”
    \
    Judwaa 2 will retain two of the original film’s hit songs – Chalti Hai Kya Nau Se Barah and Oonchi Hai Building. And looks like the team will shoot for Chalti Hai Kya Nau Se Barah from tomorrow. While recalling how Judwaa started off with the same song, David mentioned, “This was the first time I was working with Sajid and Salman. The latter was full of masti as we began with Chalti Hai Kya Nau Se Barah which was a highpoint in the film.” Apart from these two songs, Judwaa 2 will also feature three new tracks.

Friends and family will also be dropping by for the first day of shoot and will stay back till lunch time. As David added, “We have erected a big set and a lot of dancers have been hired.”