1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

Official Thread ══»► AANANDAM «══ Ganesh Raj - Vineeth Sreenivasan -- Excellent Reports

Discussion in 'MTownHub' started by Ferno, May 5, 2016.

1. Ferno

Ferno Star

Liked:
    Vineeth Sreenivasan

Oru cheriya vishesham. Another person from our direction dept is becoming independent. Presenting our brother Ganesh Raj's first feature film Aanandam!! This is also my first film as a producer under the banner "Habit of Life." Shoot starts tomorrow..
    New director, new actors, a lot of new technicians.. It's the starting of a new dream.. Keep us in prayers.. ആനന്ദം...ആരംഭം!!

13139181_10156822999830142_3560280025082717684_n.jpg

Mannadiyar and Mayavi 369 like this.
  2. Ferno

Ferno Star

Liked:
    Booked

3. Ferno

Ferno Star

Liked:
    Booked .

4. Ferno

Ferno Star

Liked:
    Booked ..

5. Ferno

Ferno Star

Liked:
    Booked ...

6. Ferno

Ferno Star

Liked:
    നിര്‍മ്മാതാവിന്‍റെ റോളില്‍ വിനീത് ശ്രീനിവാസന്‍.

Friends,
    For the first time in my life, I am at a loss of words. I really don't know how to express what's happening.

All I know is that, one night in 2012, during the pre production of Thattathin Marayathu (my first film as an assistant director), I was driving Vineeth ettan back to our house in Thalasserry, and he asked me what I wanted my first film to be. I told him a brief one line story centered around a bunch of engineering students. He liked what he heard and asked me to start writing immediately. It's been almost 4 years since that night but it feels like it happened last night. Life has been kind to me since, I have been lucky and fortunate enough to work on a number of amazing films and with some amazing talents. And hope I have learned enough from all of them to do justice what I am about to do.

Tomorrow morning we start shooting Aanandam. This has been a long cherished dream of mine and I couldnt have hoped for a better producer than Vineeth Sreenivasan, who is my mentor not just in films but also in life. As always I'm forever grateful to Vinod Shornur for guiding me through every step of the way. Anend C Chandran my brother is handling the camera, my closest friend Sachin Warrier is doing the score and music, my long time buddy Abhinav Sunder Nayak is handling the edit and Shafi Chemmad who has been with me since Thattathin is our controller. My new found buddy Dino Shankar is handling the art department.

We are also introducing a bunch of new comers as the leads. For now, I wish for all your blessings and prayers. I hope Aanandam brings a smile to your face.

ആനന്ദം ...ആരംഭം!!

News Courtesy : Ganesh Raj's FB Post.

http://www.cinemapranthan.com/movie...n-producing-ganesh-raj-debut-movie-aanandham/

Mayavi 369 likes this.
  7. Ferno

Ferno Star

Liked:
    Last edited: May 5, 2016
    Mayavi 369 likes this.
  8. Ferno

Ferno Star

Liked:
    വിനീത് ശ്രീനിവാസന്റെ നിർമ്മാണത്തിൽ ആനന്ദം വരുന്നു

report_60_2016-05-04.jpg

നവാഗതനായ ഗണേഷ് രാജ് സംവിധാനം ചെയ്യുന്ന "ആനന്ദം" എന്ന ചിത്രത്തിലൂടെ നടനും ഗായകനും സംവിധായകനുമായ വിനീത് ശ്രീനിവാസൻ നിര്‍മ്മാണ രംഗത്തേക്ക് .

ഒരു കൂട്ടം പുതുമുഖ താരങ്ങളാണ്‌ ആനന്ദത്തിന്റെ മുഖ്യ കഥാപാത്രങ്ങള്‍ . ആനന്ദ് .സി. ചന്ദ്രൻ ഛായാഗ്രഹണവും , സച്ചിൻ വാര്യർ സംഗീതവും , അഭിനവ്സുന്ദർ നായക് ചിത്ര സംയോജനവും നിര്‍വ്വഹിക്കുന്നു.

http://vellinakshatram.com/online/news/Aanandam-produced-by-Vineeth-Sreenivasan_2016-05-04.php

Mayavi 369 likes this.
  9. Mayavi 369

Mayavi 369 Sachin My God Super Mod

Liked:
    All the best :clap:

Ferno likes this.
  10. Ferno

Ferno Star

Liked:
    Vineeth Sreenivasan turns Producer in movie Aanandam

vineeth-sreenivsan-producer.jpg

Vineeth Sreenivasan turns Producer We have seen many talented youngsters entering to the Malayalam Film Industry recently, It all began with Vineeth Sreenivasan and his friends. We have seen many talented persons in different field of the Film Industry who are part of Vineeth`s friend circle. Now another young man is going to mark his presence in the film industry as a director. Ganesh Raj is gearing up for his first independent venture The film is titled `Anandam`.

The excitement is not over yet the film is to be produced by Vineeth Sreenivasan. Vineeth Sreenivasan himself has made the announcement for the movie via his facebook page.

Vineeth will produce the film under the banner “habit of Life” . According to vineeth, the film will have fresh faces in all its department. We are excited about the project, aren’t you?

http://www.skylarkpictures.in/vineeth-sreenivasan-turns-producer-in-movie-aanandam/