1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

Official Thread ══»► PERANBU ◄«══ Mammooty - Anjali - Ram - Opens With Excellent Reports !!!

Discussion in 'MTownHub' started by ANIL, Dec 31, 2015.

1. King David

King David Twitter King

Liked:
    November 10

2. King David

King David Twitter King

Liked:
  3. King David

King David Twitter King

Liked:

Taramani Teaser 3
    Rams Protest with Censorboards A certificate

ANIL likes this.
  4. King David

King David Twitter King

Liked:

Watch From 5:45

5. boby

boby Moderator Moderator

Liked:
    Heavy Reports For @Director_Ram 's
    #Taramani Waiting For Its Kerala Rls Also Eagerly Waiting For His Next #Mammookka 's #Peranbu

ANIL likes this.
  6. King David

King David Twitter King

Liked:
    Chellamma was one of the most memorable characters from Thanka Meenkal. Baby Sadhana, the 10-year-old girl who played the role, went on to win the National Film Award for Best Child Artist. Now 15, Sadhana finished her arangetram in the city on Sunday. She has also completed shooting for her next film with her mentor and director, Ram.

Currently living in Dubai, Sadhana started learning dance since the age of five, from her mother, Lakshmi Venkatesh. "I grew watching my mother taking classes and listening to the nattuvangam. I have come a long way when it comes to dancing and I wanted to finish my arangetram before I get into my 10th standard. I think I found my love for dance because of my mother," shares the charming Sadhana, who whole-heartedly thanks her family and school for the support. "My friends often think I'm the weird one in class. While on one hand I'm either shooting for films or dancing, on the other, I have studies. My life is weird. But I know for a fact that I have a special place in everyone's heart. My school also recognises my talent and has always encouraged me to push my boundaries. I am very careful when it comes to organising my day. I make sure I keep aside time for everything — my music, veena and dance classes, studies and then my family," she smile

Coming to movies, Sadhana has completed shooting for upcoming bilingual, Peranbu, which has Mammootty, Anjali and Samuthirakani playing the lead. "I play Mammootty sir's daughter in the movie. It is a huge thing for me to be playing his daughter and what is even more special is that Ram sir is directing this one too. The shooting for the film is over and from what I hear it has come out really well. The movie has got to do with compassion, and it is a very emotional film. I am doing a very special character that will be different for the audience. Working with Mammootty sir was one of the best experiences. I finished shooting for the film last year," says Sadhana.

She says that winning the National Award is a moment that is etched in her memory for ever. "I was 10 then and I didn't even understand a lot of things back then. I didn't realise that I was this main character in a movie. But that moment when I stepped on to the stage to get the award is etched in my memory for life," shares the youngster, who is looking at focusing on studies as of now. "Tenth standard is going to be difficult and so I will focus on that for now. I have to then choose a stream for 11th and 12th. I have my priorities set — studies and then dance. Once studies is done, I will immerse myself in arts — be it studies, dance, or music. I know that is what life will be all about for me," she signs off on a hopeful note.

Mannadiyar and ANIL like this.
  7. ANIL

ANIL FR Raja

Liked:
  8. Mannadiyar

Mannadiyar FR Kshatriyan Moderator

Liked:
    :Band::Band:

9. King David

King David Twitter King

Liked:
    IMG_20170823_214130.jpg