1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

Official Thread ► ►► SKETCH◄◄◄ - Chiyaan Vikram - Vijay Chander

Discussion in 'OtherWoods' started by Joker, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    It is known that Chiyaan Vikram is currently busy filming Gautham Vasudev Menon's Dhuruva Natchathiram. We had previously reported that the team was filming at Coonoor and now, they have finished the schedule and have shifted to Chennai for another 3 day long shoot plan.

After completing the schedule at Chennai for Dhuruva Natchathiram on February 8th, Vikram will be moving on to director Vijay Chander's project from the 10th of February.

Our sources inform us that Vijay Chander project is likely to be a gangster flick and it will be really interesting to see Vikram play the role of a gangster but an official word from the team is awaited

2. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Yesterday, we had revealed that Tamannah has been signed on to play the female lead in Vikram’s new film. Earlier today, Tamannah confirmed the news and said that as soon as she heard the story she liked it immensely and decided to sign the project.

The star actress also revealed that her role will be quite unique from one’s she has already done till date. Vijay Chander’s directs this film which will have Vikram in yet another spellbinding role.

SS Thaman will be scoring the music for this yet-to-be-titled movie.

3. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Chiyaan Vikram has started shooting for his film with director Vijay Chander from today (10th February) in Chennai.

The Anniyan actor will also simultaneously shoot for Gautham Vasudev Menon's Dhruva Natchathiram. He plays an International spy agent in the GVM directorial, while he is rumored to be a gangster in Vijay Chander's project.

There are confusions regarding which film out of these two will release first. When we enquired with our sources, they confirmed that Dhruva Natchathiram will only hit the screens first, in the month of August 2017.

Cinema Freaken likes this.
  4. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    RK Suresh is creating a niche for himself in front of the camera with a wide variety of roles in many films. He would soon be the baddie for Vikram in Vikram Chander’s film. Suresh elaborates on this.

“I like my character in the film and it is very good. It will be a little different from the rural types I had earlier played as this will be a city based one. I will be playing someone hailing from north Chennai in this flick. I am not sure if I can reveal more than this.

I have worked with Sasikumar sir, Vishal sir and now when I am going to be working with Vikram sir, I feel very happy about it. Thanks to the director! My schedule will begin in two days time and I will be meeting Vikram sir.

Besides this, I will be playing a hero in Billa Pandi whose shoot will be commencing from March. Yogi Babu, Abinaya and Induja are my co-stars. It is also a wonderful script. Saravana Sakthi is the director.

I have done an important role in Udhayanidhi-Gaurav project. I have also essayed a main role in Studio Green’s Har Har Mahadevaki. For the first time, I am doing a comedy role”.

We wish you the best RK Suresh!

Cinema Freaken likes this.
  5. King

King Debutant

Liked:
    ithu saamy2 thread anno?

6. JJK

JJK Star

Liked:
  7. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Versatile actor Vikram, who is currently busy with multiple projects in hand is working restlessly to finish his committed projects on time. One of them is a film with director Vijay Chander which was kick-started a few weeks ago.

Now, the latest update is that the first schedule of the film has been wrapped up and the unit is gearing up to start a massive second schedule. On the other side, music director Thaman has already composed three songs for this film and is working on the rest.

8. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Actor Vishwanth was last seen in Superstar Rajinikanth starrer blockbuster 'Kabali' released last year. Vishwanth played a notable supporting role in the Ranjith directorial as a person who helps the Malaysian don 'Kabali' in Chennai.

Now Vishwanth is part of another big project. He is playing an important supporting role in director Vijay Chander's yet to be titled film with Vikram in the lead role.

The story of the film is set in North Chennai and Vikram apparently plays a gangster in this film. Vishwanth plays the role of Vikram's friend and it is a completely positive supporting character.

Vishwanth has taken part in the first schedule of the shoot that has been completed recently.

Tamannah plays the female lead in this yet to be titled film.

9. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram is busy shooting for Gautham Menon’s Dhruva Natchathiram and Vijay Chander’s action thriller simultaneously.

In a special gesture, the makers of Vikram-Vijay Chander’s movie have assigned the job of unveiling the much-awaited first look poster and title to the film’s leading lady Tamannaah. The poster will be revealed by Tamannaah on her Twitter profile at 6 pm today.

SS Thaman is scoring the soundtrack, while Silverline Film Factory banner is bankrolling the movie.

10. Cinema Freaken

Cinema Freaken FR Freaken

Liked: