1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

Official Thread ● ▶ SANJU ◀ | Ranbir Kapoor | Rajkumar Hirani | Excellent Reviews | 500cr WW !

Discussion in 'OtherWoods' started by Cinemalover, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Cinemalover

Cinemalover Star

Liked:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  2. Cinemalover

Cinemalover Star

Liked:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Cinemalover

Cinemalover Star

Liked:

4. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Rajkumar Hirani's biopic on Sanjay Dutt has finally got a release date. The film, which will see Ranbir Kapoor stepping into the shoes of the Khalnayak star, is to hit the screens during Christmas 2017.
    Rajkumar Hirani and the team will begin filming the Sanjay Dutt biopic this September.

The movie will also see Ranbir working with Hirani for the first time, though the actor did have a special appearance as an alien in PK, the 2014 blockbuster starring Aamir Khan. Ranbir was last seen in the Imtiaz Ali film Tamasha, opposite ex-girlfriend Deepika Padukone.

Hirani has already begun work on the project. The director shot the footage of Sanjay Dutt walking out of jail on February 25 this year. It's likely that the footage will make it to the movie.

Now that the Khalnayak star is done with his prison sentence, it is a possibility that he too will be involved in the project and may also share inputs with the team

5. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    [​IMG]Sonam Kapoor will be seen in the role of one of the Bollywood actors whom Sanjay Dutt dated back in the 1980s and 1990s.

After a flop debut together in Saawariya, Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor steer clear of each other. They were never spotted together, neither on-screen nor off-screen. But now it seems things are getting better between the alleged ex-lovers. Sonam Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor, almost after a decade, will come together onscreen for Sanjay Dutt biopic. And guess who played the peace-maker for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Saawariya co-stars? Rajkumar Hirani. Yes, you read it right. Ace filmmaker Rajkumar Hirani has broken the ice between the two Kapoors.

The 3 Idiots director will have Sonam Kapoor starring opposite Junior Kapoor in Sanjay Dutt’s biopic, which he has been planning for a long time now. Sonam will be seen in the role of one of the Bollywood actors whom Sanjay Dutt dated back in the 1980s and 1990s. We are just wondering if her role will be modeled on Madhuri Dixit who famously dated Dutt.

6. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    [​IMG]

In a short span of time, Vicky Kaushal has made a name for himself in Bollywood. Readers may remember him as the ‘substance sniffing cop’ in his last film Raman Raghav 2.0. The latest update on this fast emerging hero is that, he has now been signed up by Rajkumar Hirani for the untitled biopic on Sanjay Dutt.

As per the reports, Vicky Kaushal has been signed up to play Sanjay Dutt’s (played by Ranbir Kapoor) best friend who stands by him through the thick and thin of his life. Reports also state that Vicky Kaushal has already met Sanjay Dutt and Ranbir Kapoor as a part of his role’s preparations.

Watch this space for developments.

7. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Filmmaker Vidhu Vinod Chopra says work is going on for the Sanjay Dutt biopic, starring Ranbir Kapoor in the lead. "Unless I am not happy with the script I will not go ahead. But everything is happening," he told PTI when asked about the status of the film.

Meanwhile, Sanjay Dutt is likely to star in Marco Bhau, which will be helmed by Mr Chopra's sister Shelly.

On Marco Bhau the PK director said, "I will not talk anything about it. We haven't yet announced anything officially on it . So it's not right to talk."
    But the Parinda director hopes that at least one of his upcoming productions- third instalment of Munna Bhai series, Sanjay Dutt biopic and Marco Bhau go on floors next year

8. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Actor Ranbir Kapoor, who will be seen as Sanjay Dutt in the upcoming biopic, has not got any inputs or training from the latter.

The biopic on Sanjay Dutt is being directed by Rajkumar Hirani.

Reports suggest that Ranbir is being trained by Sanjay Dutt.
    Dismissing such reports, Sanjay said: "As of now, there is no training or tips that I have given to Ranbir (Kapoor). I am not giving him any training for the film. Raju (Rajkumar Hirani) is there. So, he will take care of everything properly."

9. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    [​IMG]

Buzz is out that Sonam Kapoor will be sharing screen space with Ranbir Kapoor after 10 years with Sanjay Dutt's biopic. Earlier Sonam and Ranbir had acted together in their debut film 'Saawariya'.

As per our sources, the fashion diva will have a cameo with Ranbir, who is portraying the character of Sanjay Dutt in the biopic.

The film based on the life of Sanjay Dutt is helmed by ace director Rajkumar Hirani.

For this, Ranbir will have to really buckle up, as he would have to go undergo complete transformation for playing the role of Sanjay Dutt.

As he will have to learn everything about Sanjay Dutt right from his walking style to the way he speaks, the way he thinks, in order to emote him onscreen.

Ranbir will start shooting for the film in 2017.

10. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    [​IMG]

Sonam Kapoor says that she can't give confirmation about any of her future projects till the time the director or producer approve it but she would like to work with Rajkumar Hirani someday.

It has been reported that Hirani has zeroed in on Sonam Kapoor to play an actor from the 1980s and 1990s in Sanjay Dutt's biopic, opposite Ranbir Kapoor. When she was asked about that, she said: "That you've to ask Raju sir. I can't talk about any of my upcoming films till the director or producer speaks about it."

"However I would like to work with Raju sir (Hirani) in whatever capacity I can," she added.

The actress, who played an impressive role in Ram Madhvani's directorial 'Neerja', says that doing that film was important for her. "It is very humbling that people expect me to get the National Award for 'Neerja' but honestly speaking, I will not be disappointed if I don't get it. Because doing the film itself is very important to me," said the actress at Brand Vision Summit 2016 recently.

Sonam will also be playing one of the lead roles in Shahanka Ghosh's directorial 'Veere Di Wedding'. Its a romantic comedy co-starring Kareena Kapoor Khan, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha Talsania.