1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

Official Thread ■ »► MERSAL◄« ■ CROSSED 250CR Worldwide■ IndustryHit■Super Opening in Ap/Tg#

Discussion in 'OtherWoods' started by Cinema Freaken, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Manoj Ayyappan

Manoj Ayyappan Established

Liked:
    Nithya Menen the enormously talented actress with that super cute smile has replaced Jyothika in Atlee directed big budget Vijay film. The film tentatively titled as Thalapathy 61 is one of the biggies of 2017 with music by AR Rahman. The reason why Jyothika was replaced after she heard the narration, took an advance and also did a photo-shoot is still a mystery. The makers who had put up a set worth a bomb has started the shoot with Vijay from Feb 1 and the buzz is that Nithya will join the team from this week. However the trade feels that Nithya Menen a powerhouse performer and a natural in front of the camera is a good replacement as it will be a fresh pairing with Ilayathalapathy Vijay. Produced by top banner Sri Thenandal Films, Thalapathy 61, the action thriller has a ensemble cast of Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal, SJ Suryah, Sathyaraj, Vadivelu, Sathyan and Kovai Sarala in key characters.

rcgskRadgbbdf.jpg

NANBAN and Mayavi 369 like this.
  2. Mayavi 369

Mayavi 369 Sachin My God Super Mod

Liked:
    Jyotika thechalle

3. BigBhai

BigBhai Super Star

Liked:
  4. NANBAN

NANBAN Super Star

Liked:

athu thanne akum reason,allathe ithreyum nalla project kallayilla

5. BigBhai

BigBhai Super Star

Liked:
    Vere etklm issue kanum..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forum Reelz mobile app

6. NANBAN

NANBAN Super Star

Liked:
    HOT: IS VIJAY PLAYING A COP IN VIJAY 61?
    Home > Tamil Movies > Tamil News Stories

By Avinash Pandian | Feb 11, 2017
    [​IMG]
    The shooting of Vijay 61 kick-started last week and apparently scenes featuring the 80’s period Madurai portion from the film are currently being shot in the outskirts of Chennai. A shooting spot still of Vijay was leaked recently. The actor was seen with a ‘veesti’ sporting a thick beard.

We are not sure if Vijay will be playing a dual role or even a triple role in the film, but now we hear that one character that Vijay plays would be a Police Officer. We are yet to get an official confirmation regarding this from the team. But if it’s true, this would be Vijay’s 4th cop avatar.

He had previously played a Police officer in films like Pokkiri, Jilla and Theri. More updates regarding Vijay 61 to follow soon.

7. King

King Debutant

Liked:

ithu oru investigation okke ulla oru thriller ayal mathiyayirinu like theri missing girl investigation

8. NANBAN

NANBAN Super Star

Liked:
    ''MY PORTIONS IN VIJAY 61 WILL BE WITH …''

By Jyothsna | Feb 16, 2017
    [​IMG]
    Sathyan is right now busy with Suriya’s Thaana Serndha Koottam and also Vijay 61. He updates on the status of his projects.

"I am yet to begin Vijay 61 and I think it will be March end when I start my portions for the film. My scenes will mostly be with Sathyaraj sir which will be seen throughout the film.

I am in talks with a film to be directed by a debutant Kalyan to be bankrolled by Aramm producers where Prabhu Deva will be the hero. The film will start around April. I will be going to this film after I complete Vijay 61”

9. NANBAN

NANBAN Super Star

Liked:
    FIRST SCHEDULE OF VIJAY 61 TO WRAP UP....

By Jyothsna | Feb 19, 2017
    [​IMG]
    We had recently updated about the progress of Vijay 61 being directed by Atlee. The unit is right now shooting in a set created by art director Muthuraj in Chennai, where rural portions of the film are being canned. We had also told you that thiruvizha scene and action sequences are being shot in the set.

A further update has come our way. Our sources tell us that this first schedule will get wrapped on the 27th February. The next one will begin when Muthuraj completes erecting another set which again will be based on the 80s set up.

Vijay 61 features Nithya Menen, Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and others.

10. Adam

Adam Fresh Face

Liked:
    Vijay-ARR 3rd time lucky aakatte

NANBAN likes this.