1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

♕ ♚ ♛ FORUM REELZ FANTASY INDIAN PREMIER LEAGUE ♕ ♚ ♛

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Mayavi 369, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Mayavi 369

Mayavi 369 Sachin My God Super Mod

Liked:
  2. Mayavi 369

Liked:
    Last edited: May 9, 2016
  3. Mayavi 369

Liked:
    Rules -

Introduction -

Welcome to IPL Fantasy Championship 2016!

The 2016 IPL promises to be the best season yet and here is YOUR chance to show your cricketing expertise and pick your team of superstars in our fantastic fantasy cricket game, Pick your team, make transfers, compete with friends in mini-leagues and win some amazing prizes courtesy of our sponsors.

Your objective is clear: select your team from the World's best cricket players, to outscore your opponents and top the leaderboard. Players score points in multiple ways, frombatting, to bowling, to fielding.

You can make transfers between each match to maximise your score and win some outstanding prizes.

We hope you enjoy your time playing IPL Fantasy Championship and we wish you well in the game!

4. Mayavi 369

Liked:
    Registration

You may participate in the Games on the Web Portal after registering and creating an account with the Web Portal. You may also register and create an account with the Web Portal through your Facebook account, and agree to permit the BCCI to access, store and use your full name, email address, date of birth, gender, country of residence and city of residence from the account information of your Facebook account, for the purpose of enabling and facilitating your participation in the Games. You also agree to provide the BCCI with additional information that is not otherwise available or accessible from your Facebook account, such as favourite IPL franchisee, and any other information, including the information listed above.

Prizes

There are some incredible, money-can't-buy prizes on offer to the best managers in the game. A break-down of the prizes can be viewed on the prizes page.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    Aattiprackel Jimmy and Smartu like this.
  5. Mayavi 369

Liked:
    Selecting team -

You have a budget of 100 and must select 11 players. You can pick a maximum of six players from any IPL franchise. Overseas players are denoted in the playerlist by the aeroplane icon and you may only select four overseas players in your team. Your IPL Fantasy team, at any given time, must be composed of:

• Between four and five batsmen
    • One wicket-keeper
    • Between one and four all-rounders
    • Between two and five bowlers
    When you select players into your team, it is possible to filter by country, category, value and by a name search. It is also possible to only show players you have space for in your team and are able to afford.

When you have found a player you would like to have in your team, please click on the green + button. The player will be added to your team. If you regret a player purchase (before saving), simply click on the red 'x' button next to the player and he will be removed again.

Once you have selected your team, you must select a Power Player! Your Power Player will score double points, and could be the difference between success and failure, so choose carefully!

When you have finalised your team and Power Player, you must select a team name and the team that you support. Press 'Submit' and congratulations - you have entered the game!

6. Mayavi 369

Liked:
    Transfers

Up until the scheduled start of the first fixture of the 2016 IPL (April 9th) you can make unlimited transfers to your team.

During the tournament, you will have the following transfer restrictions:

• During the Group phase of the tournament, users are allowed to make up to 80 transfers in total.
    • Between the Group phase and the start of the Eliminator, users can again make unlimited transfers to their team.
    • Between the start of the Eliminator and the Final, users can make up to eight transfers to their team.
    • Please note that a transfer has to have been registered in our database prior to the transfer deadline in a round in order to count towards the following round.
    Player values

The value of each player will not change throughout the duration of the tournament.

Aattiprackel Jimmy likes this.
  7. Mayavi 369

Liked:
    Point structure

Player points will be updated live during each match of the tournament.

[​IMG]

8. Mayavi 369

Liked:
    [​IMG]

9. Mayavi 369

Liked:
    [​IMG]

10. Mayavi 369

Liked: