1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

Official Thread Akshay Kumar in Bhushan Kumar Biopic- MOGUL.

Discussion in 'OtherWoods' started by KHILADI, Mar 15, 2017.

1. KHILADI

KHILADI Super Star

Liked:
    http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/mogul-first-look-akshay-kumar-gulshan-kumar-twitter/1/904233.html

Mogul first look: Akshay Kumar to play Gulshan Kumar in the biopic

Akshay Kumar has signed his first biopic, and will essay the role of Gulshan Kumar in Mogul.

[​IMG]
    Akshay Kumar

✔@akshaykumar

My association with Him began with my very first film. He was The Emperor Of Music! Now know His story... #Mogul, The Gulshan Kumar story!

Music mogul Gulshan Kumar's rags-to-riches story is the stuff of legends. His devotion to Vaishno Devi, enterprising nature and passion for his work led to his meteoric rise. From being a household name with his devotional music to becoming the one-man music industry with T-Series, his larger-than-life story is set to get captured in a biopic titled Mogul. Produced by his wife Sudesh Kumari, the film to be directed by Subhash Kapoor, will star Akshay Kumar as the music mogul.

Akshay, who shared a special bond with Gulshan Kumar, says, "I had the good fortune of knowing Gulshanji well. My association with him started right from my first film Saugandh. We both shared many things in common and come from a similar background. And I am very excited to play him on screen."

Gulshan Kumar's son Bhushan Kumar added, "Mogul is not a film for me. It's my dream come true. My father has been my guiding force all through my life and I have always felt his presence with me in everything I do. I always knew that one day I would make Mogul and share my father's amazing story with the world. I am also extremely happy that my mother Sudesh Kumari will be producing the film. And I can think of no one better than Akshay to play him on-screen."

Filmmaker Subhash Kapoor, who directed Akshay in Jolly LLB 2, said, "When Vikram Malhotra shared the idea of the film with me, there was a feeling of disbelief. I always told my team that the one story I would love to make a movie on was Gulshanji's, and here I am doing just that."

Gulshan Kumar was extremely attached to his younger daughter Tulsi Kumar, and that's why they chose to announce the film on her birthday. The shooting of Mogul will begin by the end of 2017.

Attached Files:

2. KHILADI

KHILADI Super Star

Liked:
  3. BigBhai

BigBhai Super Star

Liked:
    JUST miSS

4. KHILADI

KHILADI Super Star

Liked:
    :rolleyes:

BigBhai likes this.
  5. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
  6. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    IMG-20170315-WA0007.jpg

7. KHILADI

KHILADI Super Star

Liked:
    :mj:

8. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Shraddha Kapoor has been approached to star in Akshay Kumar's #Mogul. If she signs it, she will play Anuradha Paudwal in the film

KHILADI likes this.
  9. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Shraddha Kapoor in Gulshan Kumar biopic?

Akshay Kumar would be seen playing the legendary late Gulshan Kumar in a biopic on his life. Now, the latest buzz is that Shraddha Kapoor could be seen in the film too.

Deccan Chronicle reports that Kapoor may well bag the role of Anuradha Paudwal, who played a big part in the music maestro’s life. A source explained, “Shraddha fits the bill because she has a music background. She is related to the illustrious Mangeshkar family, and can sing. The role requires an actor who can also sing”.

Interestingly Shradha has played a singer twice before in Aashiqui 2and Rock On 2.

KHILADI likes this.