1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

Official Thread |♦|Ala Vaikunthapurramlo|♦| ✯Allu Arjun✯Trivikram✯Jayaram✯Pooja✯Released With Positive Reports✯

Discussion in 'OtherWoods' started by Remanan, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Cinema Freaken

Cinema Freaken FR Freaken

Liked:
  2. Remanan

Remanan Super Nova

Liked:
    Jayaram to team up with Allu Arjun next
    This year will see Jayaram share screen space with two big stars of South cinema. While in Mollywood venture Marconi Mathai, he will act alongside Vijay Sethupathy, the veteran actor is also part of Allu Arjun’s upcoming Telugu movie, directed by Trivikram Srinivas.

Jayaram, who has wrapped up the portions of Pattabhiraman, confirms that he will next be shooting for the Telugu movie. On being roped in for the film, the actor tells us, “I played a villain in my previous Telugu film Bhaagamathie and that was widely appreciated. After that I got several offers from the industry to play the antagonist in films, but none of them suited me. So, I was waiting for the right kind of role and that’s when Trivikram offered me the character in Allu Arjun’s movie.”

The veteran actor however refuses to divulge if he would be playing the villain in this film too and only says that he will “joining the sets of the film soon”. The yet-to-be-titled Allu Arjun-starrer has Pooja Hegde playing the female lead.

Earlier this month, Jayaram had shot a few portions with Vijay Sethupathi in Marconi Mathai. The Malayalam actor was elemental in getting the Tamil superstar on board the project, which would also mark the latter’s Malayalam debut.

On getting Vijay Sethupathi to sign the film, Jayaram says, “I have always maintained and cherished the friendships in the film industries I have worked in and that’s probably why people agree to be part of my films when I request them. Kamal Haasan did Four Friends for free in 2010 when I asked him. Similarly, when the makers of the Marconi Mathai said that it would a great addition to the film if we could get someone like Vijay Sethupathi, I narrated the theme to him. He said that a lot of people had approached him earlier, but he liked this subject a lot and that’s why he decided to do the film.”

The Kollywood star wrapped up his portions a few weeks ago, and Jayaram, who plays the lead role of an ex-military officer in the film, tells us, “The movie has a humane story at its core and Vijay’s done his portions so well. He evokes genuine emotions through his performance.”

Meanwhile, there were reports that Jayaram would also follow his counterparts Mohanlal, Prithviraj and Kalabhavan Shajohn into direction soon. Clarifying his current priority, the actor says, “I did express an interest in direction but right now I am busy with my acting projects. Maybe when I am done with the commitments, I would look at direction. But there’s no project planned as of now.”

3. Remanan

Remanan Super Nova

Liked:
  4. Remanan

Remanan Super Nova

Liked:
  5. Remanan

Remanan Super Nova

Liked:
  6. Remanan

Remanan Super Nova

Liked: