1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

Review Ninnu Kori -@nandtalks!

Discussion in 'MTownHub' started by Anand Jay Kay, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Anand Jay Kay

Anand Jay Kay Més que un club

Liked:
    [​IMG]
    Nani known as ‘Natural Star’ by his fans is the most consistent actor in Tollywood with almost all his recent movies were big hits . With Ninnu Kori , Nani just did a triple hattrick , a rare feat by mid range telugu heroes and signalled his entry to Big Six of Tollywood.
    Lets Welcome life by giving it a second chance- Like tagline indicates, Ninnu kori is a feel good movie set against unusual romantic backdrop. Umamaheswar Rao (Nani), a research scholar in Applied Statistics at Andhra University meets Pallavi (Nivetha Thomas) who wants to dance at her college anniversary day. The two fall in love and decide to marry. However in a turn of events, Pallavi ended up in marrying with Arun (Aadhi), an NRI. Unable to deal with the break up, Uma delves into depression and came across Pallavi one year later.
    On the positive side, we have screenplay and a brilliant direction by Shiva Nirvana. In some portions, his making style reminds me of Gautham Menon and Rajiv Menon. Editing, Technical Department and DOP are nothing short of brilliance. But most commendable effort was by Gopi Sundar. It is unarguably Gopi Sundar’s best work after Charlie. Though all songs are good and brilliantly picturised, my personal favourite is title track of ‘Ninnu Kori’, which is going to stay in mobile for a long time. All the actors did great job.
    Though a married couple with a ex-lover in past is nothing new to cinema, its making of this rom-com that makes all the difference. To round up, Shiva Nirvanas' debut movie Ninnu Kori is one of the well written movies I have seen in the recent past with memorable dialogues and strong characterisation.
    Verdict: 4.5/5
    BLOCKBUSTER

ANIL, Mayavi 369 and Gokul like this.
  2. Gokul

Gokul Mega Star

Liked:
    Tanx Macha !!!

Adiga Adiga Song My favrte

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

3. Anand Jay Kay

Liked:
    Welcome bro...nikk aa title track nannayitt ishtapettu..pinne adiga adiga and another song in first half!

4. Mayavi 369

Mayavi 369 Sachin My God Super Mod

Liked:
    Thx macha

Nani oru brand aayi avide :clap:

5. Anand Jay Kay

Liked:
    Yes ..thudarchayayi hits! sharvanand and nikhil also doing well! Telugil ippol midrange heroes van demand aan!