1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

Salman Khan the blockbuster king, Official Thread

Discussion in 'OtherWoods' started by KHILADI, Dec 5, 2015.

1. KHILADI

KHILADI Super Star

Liked:
    Salman Khan

Salman Khan
    [​IMG]
    Khan in 2015
    Born Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan
    27 December 1965 (age 49)
    Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
    Residence Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra[1]
    Occupation Actor, Film Producer, Television Personality, Model, Philanthropist, Singer[2][3]
    Years active 1988–present
    Religion Hinduism & Islam[4]
    Relatives See Khan family
    Signature
    [​IMG]
    Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan (born 27 December 1965)[5] better known as Salman Khan (pronunciation : [səlˈmaːn ˈxaːn];) is an Indian film actor, producer and television personality. Referred to in the media as "The Tiger of Bollywood", "Blockbuster Khan", "Box-office King", he is popularly called as "Bhaijaan" and "Sallu" by his fans. Described by the CNN as one of the world's biggest stars,[6] he has a significant following in Asia and the Indian diaspora worldwide. He is cited in the media as one of the most popular, influential[7] and commercially successful actors of Hindi cinema

After the Bajrangi Bhaijaan and Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, Haryana Kesari Sultan is in making.

Tyler DurdeN likes this.
  2. Tyler DurdeN

Tyler DurdeN Star

Liked:
  3. KHILADI

KHILADI Super Star

Liked:
    Thank u Tyler.

Tyler DurdeN likes this.
  4. KHILADI

KHILADI Super Star

Liked:
    How Katrina Kaif reacted to Salman Khan's comments about her on 'Comedy Nights'!

[​IMG]
    Katrina Kaif has always been quiet about her personal life and relationships when talking to the media. However, the Phantom actress decided to spill the beans about every on-going rumour around her in an interview with GQ.

Katrina finally reacted to Salman Khan's comment during a popular reality show which did not go down well with her. On the sets of Colors show Comedy Nights with Kapil to promote his film Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, when he had came across some fire crackers which had the picture of Katrina Kaif on it, to he had joked, “What purpose does it serve to have her picture around? She is of no use to you.” Salman also added, “She was of no use to me also.”

In the interview, Kaif reportedly says, "The base of my relationship with Salman was correct, it was true. Which is why we are still able to be friends. But he lives in a parallel universe, always making these jokes about me publicly, which get the media really kicked. Like the comment he made on Kapil’s show when he saw my pictures on a set of crackers. ‘She is of no use to me’! I called him and yelled at him. I can do that, it is the sort of equation we have. He said, ‘Okay,sorry. I will apologise to the media’. I told him to do no such thing and maintain a dignified silence if that is possible.”

The 32-year-old actress also revealed how she felt about the closeness between her boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone during the promotions of their film Tamasha. Upon the release of the film, Katrina had commented that Tamasha is an outstanding movie and that Ranbir was superb in it.

In the interview she reportedly says, “I can’t enforce my will on the people in my life. Their choices are their own. I may not be happy with them, but I hope that as they mature or as they evolve, their choices will change”. The actress added that she would go slow when it comes to marriage. "Look around us, marriages and relationships are in trouble everywhere. The lucky ones are able to find selfless love that transcends ego and insecurity," she is quoted as saying.

Johnson Master likes this.
  5. KHILADI

KHILADI Super Star

Liked:
    Salman Khan's 50th birthday will be one special day. Here's why
    The birthday of Salman Khan is always a special one for his fans, but this time it is getting even better.

New Delhi, December 5, 2015 | Posted by Kirubhakar Purushothaman | UPDATED 12:03 IST
    Salman Khan is always a special one for his fans, but this time it is getting even better. The biography of the Bollywood star is going to be released on his 50th birthday which falls on December 27.

Titled Being Salman, the book delves into the personal and professional life of Salman. Authored by Jasim Khan, the book also covers the series of controversies the actor was involved in.

It is said that the book has details about his involvement in black buck poaching and hit-and-run case.

The book will also delve into Salman's family lineage and his personal history to reveal interesting vignettes and unknown facts about the superstar.

The actor, who made his acting debut in 1988 with Biwi Ho To Aisi, shot to fame with Sooraj Barjatya's Maine Pyar Kiya the next year.

Salman, who went on to deliver blockbusters like Ek Tha Tiger, Dabangg and Kick that crossed the 100-crore mark, teamed up with the popular filmmaker after a gap of 16 years for Prem Ratan Dhan Payo in 2015.
    After playing romantic roles and doing jaw-dropping action sequences, Salman was seen in an endearing character in this year's blockbuster Bajrangi Bhaijaan, which grossed Rs 400 crore worldwide.

The son of veteran writer Salim Khan also runs a non-profit charitable organization, Being Human.

Johnson Master and Tyler DurdeN like this.
  6. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    salmaan091215_1c.jpg
    Bajrangi Bhaijaan' star Salman Khan recently met his carzy fan Abdul Basit from Pakistan who is just 11-years-old. Salman meet Abdul Basit after his successful liver transplant that was performed at a hospital in Delhi. Seems like, the boy had developed a severe jaundice soon after birth.

As he grew, there were many complications like brain damage and hearing loss, Abdul also underwent continuous phototherapy in a hospital during the first two months of his life. Later, he was discharged to go home and continue the phototherapy treatment. Later on, his skin thickened and the light penetration decreased, making it less effective. Since the only permanent treatment was a liver transplant, and his family was referred to the Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals in Delhi.

According to sources, "The family expressed a desire to meet Salman Khan and were also delighted that Abdul could meet his hero Salman." Finally, the youngster's wish came true and he met the 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' star on Monday.

7. Johnson Master

Johnson Master Neutron Star

Liked:
    Sallu Bhai....!:1st::Yahoo::clap::Giveup::Hurray::Rockon:

8. JJK

JJK Star

Liked:
  9. GrandMaster

GrandMaster Star

Liked:
    PRDP 200cr ayo :Adhupinne:

10. ACME

ACME Mega Star

Liked:
    Actor Salman Khan is not guilty in the 2002 hit-and-run case, the Bombay High Court ruled today, overturning his conviction by a lower court in May and dropping all charges against him. The 49-year-old superstar broke down after hearing the verdict.