1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

Official Thread Superstar Rajni - Shankar - Akshay Kumar - Endhiran 2... Ready For Release !!!

Discussion in 'OtherWoods' started by KRRISH2255, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Amy Jackson is all praise for filmmaker Shankar and it comes as little surprise considering that she has worked with him twice already. While ‘I’ was their first collaboration, Amy is currently acting in 2.0 in Shankar’s direction.

In a recent interaction with the media, Amy said, “Shankar is a visionary. The way his thoughts materialise on screen is unbelievable. I have not and will not meet anyone like him. Period. It is the last few days of shooting now, and I can say that he has nurtured and transformed the actress in me. My character is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I gave me a whole new identity. It brought out a new dimension of me on screen. 2.0 will be my next big step.”

The actress, who launched her app recently, is set to go back to UK soon to start shooting for her upcoming British film titled ‘Boogieman’.

2. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    As we had reported earlier today, the final leg of shooting of '2.0' is taking place at night times in the sets erected in EVP mall, located in the outskirts of Chennai. Superstar Rajinikanth and Amy Jackson were taking part in this schedule of shoot while the latter seems to have wrapped up her shooting commitment for this mega budget sequel of 'Enthiran'.

[​IMG]

Now we learn that director Shankar has planned to wrap up the the entire shooting of the film within 10 working days from now. So by the third or fourth week of this month, the shooting of '2.0' which has been happening since December 2015, would have been wrapped up.

Bankrolled by Lyca Productions on a humongous budget of Rs.400 has been scheduled to hit the screens in October 2017 as a grand Diwali treat.

3. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Amy Jackson, who is the leading lady in Shankar and Rajnikanth’s much awaited 2.0, has got some good news for her fans! She now has her own official app which is available for her fans to download. The actress has decided to go live through her app from the sets of 2.0 tonight.

An excited Amy took to Twitter and said, “My OFFICIAL app is here! Come and be a part of my world with me. Going LIVE from the set of 2.0 on my app tonight!

4. BigBhai

BigBhai Super Star

Liked:
    Tittle Updattikoodeeee

5. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Superstar Rajinikanth's '2.0' shooting is fast nearing completion. As we had reported earlier this week, the entire shooting is expected to be wrapped up within a few days from now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Amy Jackson and Akshay Kumar play the female lead and the lead villain respectively in this mega budget film directed by Shankar. Earlier there were reports that Akshay and Amy took part in a fight sequence for the film.

Now we learn that Amy will have a mass fight scene with Rajinikanth also in this film. Apparently Amy also plays a robot in the film like Rajini playing Chitti, the Robot.

'2.0' is being produced by Lyca Productions banner and the film has been scheduled to hit the screen in October 2017 for the Diwali festival.

6. Comrade Aloshy

Comrade Aloshy FR Comrade

Liked:
  7. Manoj Ayyappan

Manoj Ayyappan Established

Liked:
    ‪With my team after finishing a major scene of #2.0 . One song and some patch works are only the balance‬[​IMG]

Manoj Ayyappan Brutally Innocent

8. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    2.0 nears completion - Director Shankar

Very recently, we at Moviecrow had come to you with latest updates about India's most expensive film 2.0 (Read about it here). Now, confirming the same, director of this Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar-Amy Jackson starrer, Shankar has said that the movie is indeed inching closer to a shoot wrap. According to him, shooting of only a song is remaining along with some minor patch works. This will be followed by an extensive post production work, for a period of 4-5 months.

2.0 is the sequel to Shankar's earlier film Enthiran / Robo and will simultaneously be released in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu. Produced by Lyca Productions, the movie has music by AR Rahman and is expected to hit theatre screens for Diwali this year.

9. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Director Shankar had revealed yesterday, that only one song sequence and few patch works are remaining to be shot for 2.0.

Now, the latest reports suggest that the team is planning to release the trailer of the movie on the occasion of Aayudha Pooja, 29th September 2017. However, we have to wait for an official announcement about this from the team.

The film, featuring Rajinikanth, Amy Jackson and Akshay Kumar will be releasing for this year's Diwali.

10. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Superstar Rajinikanth starrer mega budget sci-fi flick '2.0' has reached its final stage of shoot as confirmed by its director Shankar. Only a song and some patch work left to be shot for the film scheduled to hit the screens in October 2017 as a grand Diwali treat for movie buffs.

Now the latest we learn from reliable sources is that the makers are planning to release the trailer of the film on Aayudha Pooja Festival day that falls on September 29, 2017. The teaser of the film is expected to arrive next month and the audio release might happen anytime between the teaser and trailer release.

Isaipuyal A.R.Rahman has worked on the music for this film produced by Lyca Productions on a huge budget of Rs.400 crores.