1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

The Lucifer Cakewalk

Discussion in 'MTownHub' started by Chilanka, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Chilanka

Chilanka FR Kilukkampetti

Liked:
    Lucifer - Review

Theatre : PVR, Mumbai

Being a hardcore lalettan fan...i begin this review with thanks to dear dear Prithvi Sir...i did say, Prithvi Sir for bringing the best out of Lalettan....when the screen showcased "In memory of the man who made me what I am" - that remembrance to his father really meant a lot....being a young blood and still staying up to his family values ...waaah......u made us all very proud...for me, this is the first movie wherein the audience applauded when they read ..Directed by "Prithviraj Sukumaran"...a clearly flawless direction...commendable is the right choice of star cast...

When I was entering the multiplex, the audience of the 12 noon show was leaving the Audi...i didnt have to think much to understand whether I am going to get a kanji or 5 starred buffet inside...bcoz the happier faces...and the conversations they had between ech other gave all vibes.

I clearly remember my Odiyan review, where a shattered me had to write odds against favorite actor.....but this time Lucifer undoubtedly is a Game changer......i have loads and loads to tell....eni baaaki malayalathil...e ullil ullathu ingadu charapara peythiranganel athu malayalathil eni paranjaaale sheriyaaavu ente ishta....

Appo paranju vannathu endha ennu vechaaal...Lalettan e praayathilum ithrem energy...ijjaaaathi action..dialogue delivery...his eyes speaks man!!! Dialogue illelum aa kannukal ellam parayum....endhaaaa oru feeling...... e kunjupillere thottu muthiyamma prayam ullavare vare screeenil kannum nattu iruthaaanulla kazhivu....apaaaram... Stephen Nedumpally enna character ne malayalikalkku sammathicha Prithvikku onnooode salute....

Eni Vivek Oberoi is the nxt character i loved in this movie...initially Vivek aanu Lalettanu opposite nikkanne ennarinjappo, will that really make sense ennu njan aalochichittundu...but ya, he proved himself to b a great actor who cud stand face to face with Lalettan....

Tovino and Manju....did their best....was happy for Tovino that during his entry audience did applaud .....that surely makes him too an appealing actor amongst us...Manjuchechi looked beautiful in her naturality....

All other casts Sania, Indrajith, Baiju, Shajon, Nandu, Saikumar did their parts well....

What i liked the most :

In the history of MiLi, this movie is the one which I had gone to watch first day show.

Lalettan in my favorite attire...the vella shirt n mundu....

The apt BGMs and perfect picturisation

A power packed movie with all emotions of blood, brotherhood, betrayal

The humor that cud suck the enemies blood

And finally, the movie that was a cakewalk for Lalettan and Prithvi

Loved the quotes that was used in the start and end of the movie...this cud b Supriya's idea....the woman behind a man's success :kiki:

Negatives :

The initial intro cud hv been a bit faster..

Item dance cud hv been avoided ..but considering the Mumbai relevance that was brot in...ek item dance toh banthaaaa heee hai...

I cudin find any other flaws ...the above review is my purely my perspective....

V all love God...but this time, you may fall in love with this devil...this Lucifer...the L factor...the L!!!

Thank u Aashirwad Cinemas...thanks to Murali Gopy for the script thoh cliche...and Anthony chettan for the unplanned planned release in Mumbai...

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

2. m.s

m.s Star

Liked:
  3. agnel

agnel Mega Star

Liked:
    Thank you for cameo review...

4. Mayavi 369

Mayavi 369 Sachin My God Super Mod

Liked:
  5. Sadasivan