1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

⏭ Football Transfer News and Rumours ⏮

Discussion in 'Sports' started by ACME, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Mayavi 369

Mayavi 369 Sachin My God Super Mod

Liked:
    Hiddink to replace Mourinho short term

Reports claim Chelsea are ready to offer Guus Hiddink a temporary role as the club's manager should Jose Mourinho be sacked. The Blues, however, are said to be hopeful of signing Diego Simeone at the end of the 2015-16 season.

Source: Daily Telegraph

2. Mayavi 369

Liked:
    Man Utd to hijack PSG's Lewa offer

With Paris Saint-Germain seemingly ready to offer Robert Lewandowski £15 million per year, Manchester United are willing to match the French side's offer to bring the Pole to Old Trafford.

Source: Metro

3. Mayavi 369

Liked:
    Man City target Charlton starlet

Manchester City are keeping tabs on Charlton Athletic's 18-year-old striker Ademola Lookman.

Source: Daily Mail

4. Mayavi 369

Liked:
    Djilobodji set for Marseille loan

Chelsea flop Papy Djilobodji is the subject of interest from Marseille, who want to strengthen the heart of their defence. He will move on a loan deal with an option to buy.

Source: Mercato365

5. Mayavi 369

Liked:
    Ancelotti to replace Guardiola at Bayern

Carlo Ancelotti is in advanced talks with Bayern Munich to replace Pep Guardiola at the end of the season.

Source: Daily Mail

6. ACME

ACME Mega Star

Liked:
    Is Roman Abramovich actually ready to sack Jose Mourinho to replace him with former Tottenham boss Juande Ramos?

That’s the story being peddled by Spanish news outlet AS today, as it’s announced that 61-year-old Spanish manager Juande Ramos is already negotiating his move to Chelsea.

:asokan:

7. ACME

ACME Mega Star

Liked:
    Momentum is building this Thursday that, contrary to reports on Wednesday that Pep Guardiola intends to leave Bayern Munich this summer to join Manchester City, the Spanish boss actually intends to quit the Allianz Arena to take over at Manchester United.

The news is music to the ears of supporters of the Red Devils who are frustrated with life under Louis van Gaal.

The Pep to United story was aired by Spanish journalist Graham Hunter on BBC 5 Live radio, saying:

If the cards fall his way, [Pep’s] wish is to sample life at Manchester United for a variety of reasons.

Listen to the audio here.

Now a second voice has backed up the Guardiola to Old Trafford rumour from the BBC journalist Richard Askam. He posted that he’s heard the same story from his contacts at Bayern Munich.

:OMG:

8. ACME

ACME Mega Star

Liked:
    Arsenal linked with Crystal Palace defensive midfielder James McArthur [The Times]

While The Times are carrying the story south of the border, up in Scotland news that Arsenal are chasing Crystal Palace’s defensive midfielder James McArthur is today reported in both the Scotsman and the Scottish Daily Record.

Yesterday McArthur spoke about the links to Arsenal, saying:

It’s nice of the manager to say that but I’m not going to listen to rumours. I am just going to go about my job at Crystal Palace because I am enjoying my football.

McArthur has been an integral part of Alan Pardew’s side this season, playing alongside Yohan Cabaye as the Eagles have begun the season in unbelievable fashion.

9. ACME

ACME Mega Star

Liked:
    The Mirror today report the following:

Emmanuel Adebayor has moved a step closer towards relaunching his Premier League career in January. Adebayor is believed to have joined his representatives last week in holding talks with officials from Chelsea, West Ham and Watford.

10. ACME

ACME Mega Star

Liked:
    There was a classic tweet and delete situation overnight, as the official Twitter account for the Australian national team congratulated Guus Hiddink on becoming the new Chelsea manager.

The Socceroos tweeted out the message: Our former boss has taken charge at Chelsea. Good luck Guus!

That tweet was quickly retracted, however an article still exists on the Socceroos official website confirming Hiddink as the new manager at Stamford Bridge.

Hiddink previously managed the Socceroos too.