1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

Official Thread ═» DABAANG3«═ Salman Khan - Sonakshi Sinha -

Discussion in 'OtherWoods' started by Joker, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Sonakshi Sinha confirms being a part of Dabangg 3, says shooting begins next year
    [​IMG]

Bringing an end to all the speculations around Dabangg 3 and her rift with Salman Khan, Sonakshi Sinha recently spoke about the film putting all rumours to rest. In her conversation with a leading daily, Sonakshi remarked, “Dabangg 3 is happening next year, and I am definitely in it.”

Earlier too, Sonakshi spoke about the film and said, “If there is Rajjo in the story, it will be played by me, irrespective of the length of the role. No one else will play Rajjo, even if it means me being a photo on the wall. Dabangg made me who I am today. I’m always there for that franchise. I am grateful to him for showing me the path and whatever I am today is because of Dabangg and because of the faith he showed in me.”

With this news coming in, we bet you too are as excited as us to see Salman and Sonakshi’s magical chemistry on screen once again.

2. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    POSTERS

3. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    TEASER/TRAILER

4. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    SONGS

5. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    [​IMG]

6. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:

7. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Arbaaz: PD is directing #Dabangg3. We did meet last wk, but all 3 of us (Khans) r busy with our own careers. #SalmanKhan is shooting 4 #Race3 & will have 2 films around the same time.

Arbaaz: We are likely to start shooting in April 2018, and need some time to work on the script as well as the pre-production of the project. #Dabangg3 #SalmanKhan

Arbaaz: Just b/c I'm the producer the film, it doesn’t mean that I won’t creatively contribute to d venture. PD and I are on the same page. He's someone who's open to suggestions. #Dabangg3 #SalmanKhan

8. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    The Any Body Can Dance director will take charge from Arbaaz for the third franchise.
    [​IMG]
    Prabhudeva
    It’s been a case of will he, won’t he for a long time now. In fact, even when Salman was aggressively promoting his film Tubelight, he was repeatedly asked if brother Arbaaz Khan will take on the mantle of directing Dabangg 3. According to several reports, buzz was that the Khan brothers approached a couple of directors for the Dabangg franchise.

Now, we have an official confirmation from Arbaaz on the directorial responsibilities for the flick. Arbaaz says, “Prabhudeva is directing Dabangg 3. We did meet last week, but all three of us (Khan brothers) are busy with our own careers. Salman is shooting for Race 3 and will have two films around the same time. We are likely to start shooting in April 2018, and need some time to work on the script as well as the pre-production of the project.”

The actor also adds that there is a lot of planning and discussion going on at the moment. While Dabangg was directed by Abhinav Kashyap and produced by Arbaaz, he also became a director with the sequel Dabangg 2. But Arbaaz maintains that he is more than happy to suggest ideas. He explains, “We are still ideating. Just because I am the producer of the film, it doesn’t mean that I won’t creatively contribute to the venture. Prabhudeva and I are on the same page. He is someone who is open to suggestions.”

While Arbaaz was promoting Tera Intezaar with Sunny Leone, he went on record to say that he may cast Sunny in the film. However, now, he says, “It will be great to have her, but nothing is decided as yet,” says Arbaaz. Meanwhile, Sonakshi Sinha has been confirmed as one of the actresses of the film

9. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    IMG_20180207_072225.jpg

10. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    IMG_20180207_072230.jpg