1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

═» Megastar Chiranjeevi - Pawan Kalyan - Trivikram «═

Discussion in 'OtherWoods' started by SIJU, Feb 2, 2017.

1. SIJU

SIJU Moderator Moderator

Liked:
    TSR to Produce MegaStar - Pawan Kalyan's Trivikram Directorial according to a Press Release.

2. SIJU

SIJU Moderator Moderator

Liked:
    [​IMG]

3. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
  4. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    In what can be called as the biggest ever casting coup in Tollywood, the Mega brothers, Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan, will be joining hands for a multistarrer in Trivikram’s direction.

This Mega multistarrer has been announced by noted politician, industrialist and filmmaker T Subbarami Reddy, who will produce the movie along with veteran producer Ashwini Dutt.

Needless to say that this latest buzz in the T-town has got everyone excited. More details about this crazy project will be revealed soon

5. KHILADI

KHILADI Super Star

Liked:
    http://www.idlebrain.com/news/today/chiru-tsr-pawan-trivikram-movie.html

This is a casting coup! And a truly mega and powerful combination!! Megastar Chiranjeevi and Powerstar Pawan Kalyan are going to act together in a baap of multi-starrer movie that is to be directed by Magician of Words Trivikram. 'Kalabandhu', MP T Subbarami Reddy has made this dream combination possible.

Megastar Chiranjeevi who ruled the industry for decades has snatched his throne again with "Khaidi No 150" that smashed many records already. Appreciating Megastar's return to silver screen, business baron and veteran producer T Subbarami Reddy felicitated Chiranjeevi and announced that he would soon be making a movie with Megastar Chiranjeevi and Powerstar Pawan Kalyan together. He later met all the mega brothers personally and pursued them to make this rare combination happen.

[​IMG]

Megastar and Powerstar are thrilled to do this movie together.

The veteran producer Subbarami Reddy felt that only director Trivikram could handle this rare combination of Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan and approached him. Announcing this, T Subbarami Reddy said, "After watching Chiranjeevi garu in 'Khaidi No 150', I felt that I should return to producing movies as well. Then I felt that Trivikram is the best director to make this movie. Today I met Trivikram for the second time at my residence and finalised the movie. I am happy to announce that I would be producing this mega movie with the association of another great producer C Ashwini Dutt."

T Subbarami Reddy made movies with such stalwarts like Sobhan Babu, Rajinikanth and Chiranjeevi earlier is back to film production with this mega movie. He produced films like Jeevana Poratam (1986), State Rowdy (1989), Gangmaster (1994) and Bhagavad Gita (1993).

6. JJK

JJK Star

Liked:
    Already thread unde...

7. KHILADI

KHILADI Super Star

Liked:
  8. BigBhai

BigBhai Super Star

Liked:
    Official : Chiru & Pawan’s Multistarrer Under Trivikram Direction

[​IMG]

Yes, you read it right. Megastar Chiranjeevi and powerstar Pawan Kalyan will be joining hands for multistarrer movie. This movie will be handled by ace director Trivikram Srinivas. Ex Rajya Sabha MP, producer and industrialist T Subbirami Reddy announced this project today (02-02-2017) evening after final discussions with Trivikram in their second meeting.

As of we know that multistarrer movies are made in tollywood very rare. But when they made, they get humongous response from audience. Now think, how much craze this mega multistarrer will get. I think every mega fan has getting goosebumps after listening to this sensational news. TSR producing this film along with veteran producer Ashwini Dutt.
    Announcing this, TSRsaid, “After watching Chiranjeevi garu in ‘Khaidi No 150’, I felt that I should return to producing movies as well. Then I felt that Trivikram is the best director to make this movie. Today I met Trivikram for the second time at my residence and finalised the movie. I am happy to announce that I would be producing this mega movie with the association of another great producer C Ashwini Dutt.”

9. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Thread undello

10. KHILADI

KHILADI Super Star

Liked:
    than podo