1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

══»►Mega Power Star Ram Charan◄«══ Official Thread!!!

Discussion in 'OtherWoods' started by SIJU, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    [​IMG]
    Mega hero, Sai Dharam Tej and Pataas director Anil Ravipudi have teamed up for an family entertainer ‘Supreme’ which is up for release tomorrow.

A day before the huge release, Mega Power star Ram Charan sent his heartfelt wishes to his cousin Sai Dharam Tej on his Facebook page.

“Best wishes to Tej, Dil Raju Garu, Anil Ravipudi and ‪#‎Supreme‬ team” wrote Charan. Supreme also stars Raashi Khanna as the female lead and is carrying a decent buzz at the box office.

2. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Mothers day selfie IMG_20160508_224219.jpg

3. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Chiranjeevi and Vijaya Shanthi starrer Gang Leader completes 25 years of release, today on 9 May 2016. Reminiscing the memories attached to the blockbuster, Chiranjeevi and Vijaya Shanthi spoke to a leading daily.

Chiru, who couldn't believe that it has actually been so long the film released, wished to remake it with his son Ram Charan, someday. He opined that the film has a very contemporary subject and engaging screenplay, which will also suit the present day Telugu cinema.

[​IMG]

"Though the film was etched to be an out-and-out commercial entertainer, it was way ahead of its time", said the actor. Vijaya Shanthi added that, director Baapineedu had given a very challenging role to her and the actress recalled how she and Chiru were on point in each scene as well as in songs.

She heaped praises for Chiranjeevi saying he is the best dancer, Indian cinema had ever seen. "Even though, there are many heroes who can dance really well now, there is none who can match up to the grace of Chiranjeevi", the actress was quoted saying.

Vijaya Shanthi, who rarely talk to media, added that Chiranjeevi is a large-hearted person and would always encourage his co-stars.

"Chiranjeevi is a person, who believes that, a film comes out well only if a hero and heroine compliment each other, but not dominate each other. He is really sportive and in fact, he was the very sweet co-star. I still remember the surprise party he held for me, when we got to know that my film Karthavyam earned me the Best Actress Award, while we were on the sets of Gang Leader", said Vijaya Shanthi.

4. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Ram Charan surprised the mega fans on the occasion of 25 years of Gang Leader. "Few movies left a great mark on Dad's career. It was 25 years ago on 9th may.. ‪#‎GangLeader‬ got released..which is one of a kind."

"I remember as a child dancing to all those songs :) G A N G Gang Gang bajavo bang bang.. :) one of my all time favourites !! #‎25YearsForGangLeader‬", read a post from Charan, on 9 May, which marks the silver jubilee of the blockbuster film.

This came along with a dubsmash of the actor for the very famous dialogue fromGang Leader. We understand there are numerous punch lines from the film, which are popular, but it is for you to see and enjoy.

Talking to a leading daily, Chiranjeevi revealed his long time wish to see Ram Charan in the remake of Gang Leader.

"The film has a very contemporary subject and engaging screenplay, which will also suit the present day Telugu cinema. Even though the film was etched to be an out-and-out commercial entertainer, it was way ahead of its time", said Chiru, reasoning why he wants Charan to remake Gang Leader.

Mega fans too, has flooded Ram Charan's page requesting him to remake the film, after the actor posted the dubsmash. Needless to say, this bit video is now going viral on the social networking platforms.

5. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Ram Charan to launch the audio of #OkaManasu this 18th.
    IMG_20160511_130520.jpg

6. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Upasana Kamineni unveiled the fun side of Ram Charan, who seem calm and composed usually. And, from a post read from her, we understand that she calls him 'Mr.C'.

If you recall, everybody were adoring how Ram Charan and his wife Upasana were color coordinated in almost all the events during his sister, Srija's wedding. Apparently, it is learnt that it was a coincidence, after going through this throwback post from Upasana.

"Crazy pic Can't pose well for the camera. #nottheregularkind. The fun side of mr. C. Color co ordinated coincidence", read a Instagram post from the Mega D-I-L.

[​IMG]
    View Photos

On the work front, Ram Charan will be joining the sets of his next film, Thani Oruvan remake, from 22 May, according to an official press release issued the other day. Since he has also turned producer for his dad, Chiranjeevi's comeback film, the lad is spending his days busy shuffling the caps of an actor and producer.

Charan will be attending the audio launch of his cousin, Niharika Konidela's début film, Oka Manasu, this evening i.e; on 18 May, as the chief guest and Allu Arjun, Sai Dharam Tej and Varun Tej will also be gracing the occasion.