1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

║► KOLLYWOOD ◄║

Discussion in 'OtherWoods' started by Mayavi 369, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    sandhya_07152015_m.jpg

Actress Sandhya well known as Kadhal Sandhya entered wedlock with Chennai based IT professional Venkat Chandrasekaran in Sri Guruvaryoorappan Temple, Guruvayoor, Chennai. The wedding was planned to be held in a grand manner in Chennai but the location had to shift to Kerala due to flash floods in Chennai.

Sandhya and her family were reportedly stuck in their home at Vadapalani, Chennai which was inundated but rain water. Due to poor network and power cut, they could contact the groom’s family only on Saturday and the two families decided to conduct the wedding in Guruvayoor temple.

Sandhya is a Kerala native girl and her original name is Revathy. She entered film industry with the critically acclaimed super hit film ‘Kadhal’ that released in 2004. She went on to act as heroines in a few other Tamil films. She got her break in Malayalam film industry through the Rajesh Pillai directed critically acclaimed film ‘Traffic’. Now she has been cast as the lead heroine opposite Kunchacko Boban in Pillai’s upcoming film ‘Vettah’.

Indiaglitz wishes the newly-wed couple a very happy married life.

2. UnniLalettan

UnniLalettan Fresh Face

Liked:
  3. UnniLalettan

UnniLalettan Fresh Face

Liked:
  4. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    [​IMG]

Dhanush-Velraj-Anirudh previous outing ‘Velai Illa Pattadhaari’ witnessed an incredulous success with the dubbed version in Telugu. On the dot, the trio is all set to recreate the mammoth magic yet again through their upcoming film ‘Thanga Magan’. The title as it suggests has paved way for more assumptions that it would be a full length emotional family drama with commercial elements laced in. Now the film has been dubbed in Telugu as ‘Nava Manmadhudu’ and will be simultaneously releasing on December 18 along with the Tamil version. The film carrying four songs composed by Anirudh is already topping the charts, especially beautiful mellisonant numbers like ‘Enna Solla’ and ‘Jodi Nilave’.

5. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Sivakarthikeyan's Rajini Murugan, which was initially slated for release on December 4, got postponed due to recent flood in Chennai. Similarly, Udhaynidhi Stalin's Gethu, which could not complete its post production works, is likely to miss their planned release date - December 18.

The buzz is that since a lot of movies are already eyeing for January 2016 release, the makers of both these movies might plan for releasing their movies in February 2016.

6. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    [​IMG]

Actress Keerthi Suresh is very badly affected in this unprecedented rain, Rajini Murugan heroine had revealed traumatic situation on the micro blogging page saying,

“My experience during the flood with my family was something indescribable. Scheduled for a surgery the next day, my grandmother was admitted at the MIOT hospital with my mom alone being a bystander. Rain was very heavy and water level rose drastically and before we could realize what was happening water started getting inside the house and we were running around from room to room to secure important things. It was almost knee level, and they cut the electricity too. With the few hours of inverter power left, we gathered some food, clothes, whatever possible & left upstairs. Pitch dark upstairs, we settled down with candle lights. 2 days we were stuck in our house; it was an island. Never felt so helpless like this before.

By nightfall, the networks started crashing and the last information that I got from my mother was that the surgery was called off because water had flooded in their generator room at the hospital. The next day, all of us managed to leave my house with the help of my colleague. Before we could even go to the hospital, my mom called up saying she reached my neighbor’s place along with my granny. I had to go back to pick them up. The minute I saw them is when I felt completely relaxed.”

7. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    The upcoming Bobby Simha - Shirish starrer Metro directed by Ananda Krishnan of Aal fame is planned for a release on Jan 1 as a New Year special, according to trade sources. Leading distribution player Sri Thenandal Films is said to be involved in the TN release of the film.

The film would have 4 songs composed by Johan and the sound mixing for the songs is happening in Germany currently, under the supervision of the director and composer. The audio launch would happen very soon. Stay tuned for more updates.

8. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    The Coimbatore distribution territory is seen as a main chunk in the state with many screens and great patronage for films. The area is particularly seen as a big target center for multiplex centric films with urban themes.

This year till date, Thala Ajith's Vedalam is said to be the No.1 grosser in this region with the other top grossers being Kanchana 2, Baahubali, I, Puli and Thani Oruvan.

The next big release this year would be Dhanush's Thangamagan on December 18 and in the Coimbatore region, SS Pictures have grabbed the release rights for a high price. The last three releases of Dhanush - Maari, Anegan and VIP, have all had super openings and Thangamagan is also looking at a big screen count in the Coimbatore region.

9. Spunky

Spunky Spunkylicious ♫

Liked:

10. Sreekanth

Sreekanth Star

Liked: