1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

╚••║► KAABIL ◄║••╝ Hrithik Roshan - Yami Gautham - Sanjay Gupta - Trailer @ Page 1 !!!

Discussion in 'OtherWoods' started by Mayavi 369, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    [​IMG]

Fans of the Greek God of the industry, Hrithik Roshan, were in for a big treat and surprise when the makers of his next decided to release the teaser of his upcoming film, 'Kaabil'.

It is a rare scenario that the teaser of a film is released simultaneously as the film goes on floors. This is what has happened with this film. The teaser was put up by Hrithik on his social media handle on Wednesday night, which read, "Blinded by a million eyes watching me... when in fact I am the observer, I am the watcher.. The minds eye sees all. #Kaabil." The tag line of the film, "The mind sees all", is very intriguing for all the fans.

The film that also stars Yami Gautam is slated to release on 26th January 2017.

2. Krrish

Krrish Star

Liked:
    [​IMG]

Mayavi 369 likes this.
  3. KRRISH2255

KRRISH2255 Underworld Don Super Mod

Liked:
    Adipoli... Appol Raes Veendum Mattumo Ennu Nokkiyaal Mathi... :Lol:

4. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Shahrukh Khan starrer ‘Raees’ has been postponed to 26th Jan 2016. The film will now be clashing with Sanjay Gupta’s ‘Kaabil’ which stars Hrithik Roshan and is being produced by Rakesh Roshan. Recently, Sr.Roshan spoke about the clash.

He said, "We announced it first, way back in February, and will stick to our release date. I can't comment on what happens at the box office now, but we have begun a three month marathon schedule after which we will embark on post-production."

Talking about ‘Kaabil’s story, writer Sanjay Masoomm said, "It's an interesting love story-cum-revenge-drama based in Mumbai. Hrithik and Yami fall in love and get married, but in a plot twist her character dies, following which he sets out to seek revenge. Hrithik plays a blind man so I had to understand that aspect of the character before writing."

5. AUSTIN 3:16

AUSTIN 3:16 Star

Liked:

6. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    After releasing the teaser on Wednesday night, the makers of 'Kaabil' have now released a teaser poster featuring Hrithik Roshan.

The tag line, "The Mind sees all" is catching the attention of the audiences who are very intrigued with it. 'Kaabil', that also stars pretty actress Yami Gautam, went on floors a couple of days back.

Interestingly 'Kaabil' marks the return of the successful jodi of Hrithik and Rakesh Roshan. The film is slated to release on 26th January 2017.

7. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:

8. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    [​IMG]

After upping the excitement quotient among fans with teaser, the makers of 'Kaabil' has taken the project to the floors. This is for the first time that we will see Hrithik Roshan sharing screen space with Yami Gautam and will be interesting to see this fresh pairing on screen.

As per our sources, 'Kaabil' started shoot a couple of days back and the first schedule of the film is in Mumbai itself.

The teaser of 'Kaabil' received a lot of positive reaction from people across quarters. The tag line of the film, "The mind sees all", has caught the attention of the audiences. It was put up by Hrithik on his social media handle on Wednesday night, which read, "Blinded by a million eyes watching me... when in fact I am the observer, I am the watcher.. The minds eye sees all. #Kaabil."

Directed by Sanjay Gupta and produced by Rakesh Roshan, the film is slated to release on 26th January 2017. Incidentally, 'Kaabil' marks the return of the successful jodi of Hrithik Roshan with his father after 'Krrish 3'. Music of the film will be done by Rajesh Roshan.

9. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Just when Hrithik Roshan's fans were awaiting to see him in a historic avatar in 'Mohenjo Daro', the actor surprised all by revealing a teaser of his 2017 release, Rakesh Roshan's 'Kaabil'.

Recently Hrithik gave an unexpected treat to his fan's revealing the teaser of 'Kaabil'. The teaser release which followed by the release of it's teaser poster, both led by Hrithik received an astounding positive response from the audience who were taken offguard by it. The practise was also termed as a first of its kind marketing strategy by Hrithik wherein the teaser was released simultaneously as the film went on floors.

As per reports, 'Kaabil' teaser has garnered an overwhelming response on digital platforms with nearly 3.7 million hits across platforms. The teaser has acquired nearly 3.2 million views on Facebook, 5 lac views on Youtube and 1 lac views on instagram. While Hrithik's intense eyes prove to be a highlight, the teaser and the teaser poster sure imply that the eyes have an intense story to tell.

Meanwhile Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam, who have been paired up for the first time, have begun shooting for Kaabil a couple of days ago. 'Kaabil', directed by Sanjay Gupta, is scheduled to release on 26th January, 2017.

10. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Actor Sudhanshu Pandey, who was embroiled in a battle with filmmakers Rakesh Roshan and Sanjay Gupta over the story of a Hindi film titled Kaabil, is planning to make his version of the movie in Tamil.

Sudhanshu Pandey of Billa 2 and Meagamannfame had reportedly filed a criminal complaint against the writers Siraj Ayaz Ahmed and Vijay Kumar Mishra over ownership rights of a script. The script in question is Hrithik Roshan starrer Kaabil.

[​IMG]
    View Photos

This project is being directed by Sanjay Gupta and it has Hrithik and Yami Gautam in the lead roles. It is produced by the Roshans' home production company.

"I am in talks with a big production company in South to make this film there. We are in talks with the biggest stars of south. Hopefully the shoot will start soon and the release will happen by the end of the year," Sudhanshu told PTI.

Kaabil apparently narrates the tale of a blind couple. "The basic story of my film is of a blind couple. I don't know what they (Roshans) are making it, they are saying it's a different story. So I thought I shouldn't waste time and get my story made in Tamil," Sudhanshu said.

If upon its release the Tamil film fares well at the box office, Sudhanshu will remake it in Hindi later. He claims that the story of Kaabil is his idea and that he developed it with writer Siraj.

Sudhanshu Pandey will be seen as one of the antagonists in superstar Rajinikanth's upcoming sci-fi thriller 2.0, which isbeing directed by Shankar.After making his Tamil acting debut in Thala Ajith's Billa 2, the 41 year old actor went on to bag an interesting role in Arya's Meagamann.