1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

╚••║► KAABIL ◄║••╝ Hrithik Roshan - Yami Gautham - Sanjay Gupta - Trailer @ Page 1 !!!

Discussion in 'OtherWoods' started by Mayavi 369, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Krrish

Krrish Star

Liked:
    Hrithik’s Kaabil Trailer To Be Out With Shivaay & Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
    Here comes a good news for all Hrithik Roshan fans. The official trailer of highly anticipated action-thriller Kaabil will be out with Shivaay and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil i.e. in Diwali.

According to recent reports, the makers have already started working on the trailer. Producer Rakesh Roshan said that he believes releasing the trailer in the festive season will create a good hype around the movie and will also help the film to get maximum reach.

[​IMG]
    Hrithik Roshan’s Kaabil Trailer To Be Out with Shivaay And Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
    Hrithik will be seen portraying the character of a blind person in Kaabil. The film is directed by Sanjay Gupta, who previously helmed Jazbaa, Shootout At Wadala and Kaante.

Kaabil also star Yami Gautam in lead role and is slated to release on 26th January, 2017. The movie will clash with Shah Rukh Khan starrer Raees.

2. Krrish

Krrish Star

Liked:
    Recently, it was reported that Rakesh Roshan has shifted the dates of ‘Krrish 4’ as Shahrukh Khan was the first to announce the dates of his dwarf film, slated to release in 2018. However, Roshan seems to be in no mood to shift ‘Kaabil’ dates.

Recently, he was asked about the clash, to which he said, “I had announced my film in February last year. A sudden announcement about the release of another movie is a little unethical. However, I can’t stop any film from releasing on the same day.”

There were reports that Rakesh and SRK have met earlier to avert the big clash. On the same Sr. Roshan said, “We have met a couple of times. I have told him that nobody is going to gain [anything] out of this clash. I have also explained to him that I can’t shift my film’s release date, as I am a little superstitious. I would have changed the date had I not announced the film. I don’t have an ego.”

3. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Diwalikku undellae trailer :clap:

4. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Screenshot_2016-09-26-20-47-59.png

5. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Soon after confirming that the trailer ofKaabil would release this Diwali, Rakesh Roshan also spoke about why he can’t bring himself to shift the release date of his production. Reportedly, both he and Shah Rukh Khan have discussed about the clash between their films, but the filmmaker has cited superstitious reasons and not ego issues that’s preventing him from shifting the release date of the Hrithik Roshan starrer.

Elaborating on his conversation with SRK, Rakesh was quoted by Hindustan Timessaying, “We have met a couple of times. I have told him that nobody is going to gain out of this clash. I have also explained to him that I can’t shift my film’s release date, as I am a little superstitious. I would have changed the date had I not announced the film. I don’t have an ego.” To be fair, Rakesh has indeed never changed the release date of a film that he’s announced.

Rakesh also felt it to be ‘unethical’ to announce a release date after another film has already occupied that date. “I had announced my film in February last year. A sudden announcement about the release of another movie is a little unethical. However, I can’t stop any film from releasing on the same day.”

Though there’s four months to go for the Republic Day weekend next year, the box-office clash between Raaes and Kaabil is already intensifying. Will one of these films make way for the other, or are they prepared to take each other on? Time will tell.

6. Krrish

Krrish Star

Liked:
    When Rakesh Roshan excitedly announced the release date of Krissh 4 as Christmas 2018, he wasn’t aware that Aanand Rai’s Shah Rukh Khan starrer was also scheduled for the same week.

On realizing the same, the Roshans quickly moved their film from the proposed Christmas 2018 slot.

Explaining the Roshans’ gentlemanly manoeuvre, Hrithik volunteers, “My mom and dad have always taught me that doing the right thing is over and above any profit or loss. I guess, Dad felt it wrong to usurp a date that another colleague has already announced.”
    Interestingly, the Shah Rukh starrer Raees was brought into the same Friday as Hrithik’s home production Kaabil, even though the Roshans made their release announcement long before.

Doesn’t Hrithik see a contradiction in this?

Shrugs Hrithik, “I can’t judge other people’s ethics. I must travel my own path guided by values instilled in me and allow others to travel theirs.”
    Hrithik admits, for the first time, that, bringing Raees and Kaabil together would damage both the films. “Both films will suffer a little. But, both films can also do well enough, if the content is good. If it’s in your destiny to succeed, nobody can take it away. Likewise, failure.”

- See more at: http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/new...an-clash-shah-rukh-khan/#sthash.KMIlTFmm.dpuf

7. Krrish

Krrish Star

Liked:
    [​IMG]

8. Krrish

Krrish Star

Liked:
    Kaabil’s Character Details Here: Hrithik To Play A Voiceover Artist
    The father-son duo, Rakesh Roshan and Hrithik Roshan, are back with Kaabil, starring Hrithik & Yami Gautam in the lead roles.

We all know that Hrithik’s character in the film is that of a blind man who lives a normal life just like any other, but did you know that he earns a living by being a dubbing artiste?

We heard that whilst shooting for Kaabil, Hrithik was required to speak in many voices that included Amitabh Bachchan’s famous baritone.

[​IMG]
    A source close to the actor revealed “When Hrithik did a voice imitation of Big B, he was so uncannily close to the original that everyone on the sets assumed that sound designer Resul Pookutty had somehow engineered the voiceover.”

In fact, mimicry happens to be one of Hrithik’s hidden talents and hence when he was told what his profession in the film was, he insisted that his voice should not be dubbed by a mimicry artiste and he will do it himself! Says the source, “Hrithik and the sound designer Resul, decided to take up the challenge of making HR do the voice impersonations himself. It’s worked wonderfully”.

Word has it that, his voiceover of Big B was so similar that the cast and crew on the sets of the film felt like Mr Bachchan was speaking himself! Kaabil is releasing on January 26th, 2016!

9. Krrish

Krrish Star

Liked:
    Hrithik Roshan and Rakesh Roshan's Kaabil in Telugu

The dynamic duo is back. Hrithik Roshan and Rakesh Roshan are back together for the new action thriller "Kaabil". This association has produced blockbusters like Krrish, Krrish3, Koi Milgaya, Kaho Na Pyar Hai in the past. The same magic is now going to repeat once again for the big budget extravaganza that is "Kaabil". Yami Goutam is the heroine in this project.

Directed by Sanjay Gupta, Kaabil is set for a grand release on 26th January 2017 in Hindi and Telugu. The movie will have a big release in Telugu as well because of the huge fan following enjoyed by Hrithik Roshan in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The 'Krrish' series as well as Dhoom 2 have also been huge hits in Telugu.

The first look teaser of "Kaabil" will be out on October 26th, on the eve of Diwali. The Telugu version of the teaser will also be released at this time. Rajesh Roshan is composing the music for Kaabil.

10. Krrish

Krrish Star

Liked:
    [​IMG]