1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

Official Thread ╚••║► Lυɔiʇɘr ◄║••╝ MohanLal ✯ Manju ✯ PrithviRaj ✯ Vishu Winner✯ MollyWood's Biggest BlockBuster ✯✯

Discussion in 'MTownHub' started by TWIST, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Appol ithu ethu padathilae look aanu

2. Aattiprackel Jimmy

Aattiprackel Jimmy Aluva Bad Ass

Liked:
    Late Aakilla Athikam .. :Band: :Band:

3. TWIST

TWIST Super Star

Liked:
    Antony Perumbavoor

പ്രിയപ്പെട്ടവരേ,
    ആശീർവാദ് സിനിമാസിന്റെ സ്വപ്ന സംരംഭം എന്ന നിലയിൽ ഞാൻ കാണുന്ന ഒരു പ്രൊജക്റ്റാണ് മുരളി ഗോപി എഴുതി, പൃഥ്വിരാജ് സംവിധാനം ചെയ്യുന്ന ലാൽ സാർ ചിത്രമായ 'ലൂസിഫർ'. ഈ പ്രൊജക്റ്റ് ഉപേക്ഷിച്ചെന്നും മറ്റുമുള്ള അഭ്യൂഹങ്ങൾ പ്രചരിപ്പിക്കുന്ന ഒരു ഓൺലൈൻ സൈറ്റ് എന്റെ ശ്രദ്ധയിൽ പെട്ടതുകൊണ്ടാണ് ഈ പോസ്റ്റ്. വസ്തുതാ വിരുദ്ധമായ 'വാർത്ത'യും പച്ചക്കളവും കൈകോർക്കുന്ന കാഴ്ചയാണ് ഈ സൈറ്റിൽ ഞാൻ കണ്ടത്. ദയവു ചെയ്തു നിങ്ങളാരും ഇത്തരം പാഴ്പ്രചരണങ്ങളിൽ വീഴാതിരിക്കുക. 'ലൂസിഫറി'ന്റെ ഷൂട്ടിംഗ് 2017 ൽ ഉണ്ടാകും. 'ലൂസിഫർ' ഒഫീഷ്യൽ പേജ് ഉടൻ തുടങ്ങുന്നതായിരിക്കും.
    സ്നേഹത്തോടെ,
    ആന്റണി

4. David Billa

David Billa The NoTorious

Liked:
    Ithu nreathe Antony annan paranja karyam alle :confused1:

5. sachinlal

sachinlal Fresh Face

Liked:
    Major , bunni oke pakaram ethu oke onu petenu vanengil . .

6. Johnson Master

Johnson Master Neutron Star

Liked:
    Major padakavum Unni padakavum kazhinju onnu pidichu kayaran enthelum vende..Athinulla item aanu ithu..!:Yes:

7. David Billa

David Billa The NoTorious

Liked:
    Machanu ithil hope undo :OMG: aadyamayitta ingane parayunnathu kelkkane :Vandivittu:

8. PaNcho

PaNcho Fresh Face

Liked:
    Mohanlal talks about Lucifer and Prithviraj directing him

One of the most anticipated projects of Mohanlal in 2017 is Lucifer, which will mark Prithviraj's directorial debut. The movie scripted by Murali Gopy is touted to be an all-out entertainer and we recently caught up with the superstar to know more.
    "We have been planning the film," says Mohanlal. "Right now only the title is fixed. Murali and Prithviraj are both sensible. From our conversations about movies, I have gathered they are well-versed with cinema and the expectations of the industry. I liked the concept of Lucifer. Now, they will have to develop the script; we will have to sit for discussions because when so many people are involved, we can't just make an ordinary film. The content has to be good and that's what the focus is right now."

The actor's next release is Munthirivallikal Thalirkumbol. He also has a schedule of Major Ravi's 1971: Beyond Borders and will start shooting B Unnikrishnan's next soon.

9. Aattiprackel Jimmy

Aattiprackel Jimmy Aluva Bad Ass

Liked:
    Screenshot_2017-01-01-09-03-36-948_com.google.android.apps.docs.png

10. PaNcho

PaNcho Fresh Face

Liked:
    Prithviraj was always interested to direction: Mohanlal

Mohanlal and Prithviraj are set to team up in a highly-anticipated project titled Lucifer, which is scripted by Murali Gopy. We recently caught up with Mohanlal to ask him if he has had any directorial ambitions like Prithviraj who will be making his debut as a filmmaker with the movie.

"It's a different field altogether. I can chumma direct but that won't do justice to a movie," says Mohanlal. "If you look at an actor like Prithviraj, he's someone who was interested in direction from the start. He watches and studies movies for that purpose. For that, I have to find time. I have to stop acting and write a script; but all of that is a huge task."

The actor says that he was never keen to take up direction and acting has always been the focus. "If I get a good story, a good cameraman and associate director, I can direct but that's not doing justice to the art. And I haven't thought about direction at all," he says.