1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

█▌▌Industry Hits,All Time Blockbusters & Top Grossers ◆ A Retrospect Of KBO Across The Years ▌ █▌

Discussion in 'MTownHub' started by Johnson Master, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Johnson Master

Johnson Master Neutron Star

Liked:
    Alambundakeruthu..Ivide pazhaya reports ok nokiyulla analysisinaanu sramikunnath.!

2. Johnson Master

Liked:
    Ithu nalla blunder thanne..:Lol: Thachiledathu and independence bigger than Aakashaganga and niram..!Deviyee thallennu paranjal ijjaathi thallu..:Ho:

3. Tinju JISHNU

Tinju JISHNU Mega Star

Liked:
    1999 year end India today ittittund.. Ath kandille

4. RYAN PHILIP

RYAN PHILIP Super Star

Liked:
    aliyaa sathyam para neeyalle mdon benny :Lol: 1986 rakshappetta oreyoru padam ih .. 1987 comeback vananthinte peril new delhi ih .. pinne aa kalayalavil kanan kollavunna oreyoru bb cbi athum ih enthonnedai ithu :eennekollu:
    aavanazhi to new delhi release aake 8 month engane duration ullu ennittum aavanzhi ih aanel oru ih oditheeranathinu mube new delhi vannittum engana ikka field outinte vakkilethiyathu new delhi comeback aayathu :Lol:

5. Tinju JISHNU

Tinju JISHNU Mega Star

Liked:
    Ath Shari.. Pathravum usthad um evide poyi

Johnson Master likes this.
  6. Tinju JISHNU

Tinju JISHNU Mega Star

Liked:
    Steltation if brains hagised.

7. Johnson Master

Liked:
    Thalavattathe verum superhit ennok chila ammavanmar visheshipikunnath kelkam..Anganeyalla ennaanu itharam reports ok vaayikumbol manasilakunnath..!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Rajamani was one of the most sought-after composers of background music in South Indian cinema.

Rajamani, who died in Chennai at the age of 60 on Sunday night, was one of the most sought-after composers of background music in South Indian cinema, especially Malayalam. He scored background music in films in Tamil, English, Hindi, Telugu, Nepali, Singhalese, and Oriya.

He had tuned some popular songs as well, but it was for his background scores that he would be remembered more. It was one of his regrets that his talent as a composer of songs was hardly used by Malayalam cinema. “I would have loved to compose many more melodies, and many tunes that I would have given for songs I have used in my background scores,” Rajamani had once told this writer. “My assistants have often told me I should have used those tunes for songs.” So those tunes found their way into some of the most popular background scores in Malayalam cinema, such as King, Aaraam Thampuran, Commissioner, Ekalavyan, Keerthichakra, and Chinthamani Kolakkesu . His background scores spiced up the action and excitement of those films.

As for the songs he composed, there are some melodies such as Manjin chirakulla… ( Swagatham ) , Nanda kishora… ( Ekalavyan ) , Japamam… ( Punnaram ) and Manju koottikal… ( Welcome to Kodaikanal ). He had also collaborated with Raghukumar with the hugely popular music score of Thalavattam , one of the biggest hits of the Priyadarshan-Mohanlal combine.

One of Rajamani’s finest works as a composer came in one of his last films, Elsamma Enna Aankutty . Its melody, Ithile thozhi ..., sung by Vijay Yesudas and Swetha, was among the best songs of 2010. His father, B.A. Chidambaranath, would have been proud of that composition. He was among the pioneering composers of Malayalam cinema, who gave us classics like Karayunno puzha… ( Murappennu ), Nidra than neerazhi … ( Pakalkinavu ) and Mandamandam nidra … ( Chekuthante Kotta ).

It was while accompanying his father to the recording studios in Chennai that the little Rajamani first dreamt of being a musician. “I used to watch in amazement R.K. Sekhar (A.R. Rahman’s father) conducting the orchestra featuring so many musicians,” he had said in an interview to The Hindu . “I also wanted to be a conductor.” He became one, and more.

Rajamani regretted that his talent as a composer of songs was hardly used by Malayalam cinema.

8. Johnson Master

Liked:
    Athu pinne parayano..?:Lol: Listil ulla films thanne thetaanu..:Lol:Apol pinne huge hitsine miss cheythene pati enthu parayan aanu..!:Lol:

9. Tinju JISHNU

Tinju JISHNU Mega Star

Liked:
    Bhaviyil proofs available aavunna karyangale njan parayarulloo ennu ippo manasilaville :cool:
    Ithokke evidennu varunnu ?
    Enthayalum rb aanennulla proof iniyum kittiyittilla.. CL pole IN pole ithum varum
    5 proofs aayi.. Atbb ennenkilum vilikkenda time aayi

10. Tinju JISHNU

Tinju JISHNU Mega Star

Liked:
    Ammavanmare kuttam paranjittu karyamilla.. Pothuve action padangalude olam fans nu family films il feel cheyyilla..
    Allenkil vallappozhum vallathum veenu kittunna star aayirikanam
    Rajavinte makanum irupatham nootand um aaramthamburan um undakuna ochappadum bahalavum gandinagar, thalavatam , ey auto , chandralekha, rasathantram onnum undakkilla