1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

Official Thread ►► Krrish 4 ◄◄ ▀▄▀ Bollywood's Most Popular Superhero Returns ▀▄▀

Discussion in 'OtherWoods' started by Krrish, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Mayavi 369

Mayavi 369 Sachin My God Super Mod

Liked:
    Thidangiyitt krishnak transfer cheytu koduthittund :Vedi:

2. Krrish

Krrish Star

Liked:
    :p

3. Krrish

Krrish Star

Liked:
    Roshan Sr told BT, "It is unethical for me to release my film on this date as Shah Rukh has already announced his movie." However, he's in no mood to shift 'Kaabil', as he states, "I had announced the date for 'Kaabil' earlier. If they are coming on the same date, then I can't do anything about it."
    Roshan adds, "I don't know what they will eventually decide. We're here to make films, not create controversies. As far as Shah Rukh is concerned, he's like a younger brother to me. I gave him a break in 'King Uncle', and then worked with him in 'Karan Arjun' and 'Koyla'."
    When probed if he would shift 'Kaabil' from Republic Day if SRK requests, Roshan maintains, "I don't move my release date, if I have announced it first. When 'Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai' was releasing on January 14, 2000, Aamir Khan's 'Mela' was coming on January 7, Shah Rukh's 'Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani' on January 21 and Anil Kapoor's Pukar on February 4. Some distributors suggested I move my film as Hrithik was a newcomer. They left the film because I didn't change my release date."

4. ACME

ACME Mega Star

Liked:
  5. Krrish

Krrish Star

Liked:
    Krrish 4 Will Have A Female Superhero : More Surprises To Come
    26 Sep, 2016 in Krrish 4 tagged Hrithik Roshan / Krrish 4 / Rakesh Roshan by Koushikk Sarkar (updated today)

[​IMG]

An old saying goes “Behind every successful man, there’s a woman”, Superheroes aren’t exceptions in that case. Hrithik Roshan’s Krrish is the most successful Indian Superhero and to make that hero more powerful, there will need a female boost as director Rakesh Roshan assumes. Yes, you’re thinking right. In Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Krrish 4’ there will have a Female Superhero to join hands with Krrish.

In an interview to a leading daily, Krrish 4 hailmer Rakesh Roshan revealed that he is looking for a fresh casting in Krrish 4. The ‘Koi Mil Gaya’ director also added, “A superhero like Krissh, needs a super heroine, nothing less. No ordinary mortal. Someone who can fly, fight and save the world in one breath, figuratively speaking of course. And all our top rung actresses are more than super heroines. As to who it will be finally saving the world with Krissh? Wait and watch. That’s a secret for now.”

Earlier on, media caught up the buzz as Hrithik Roshan gave hints about Krrish 4 when he make a tweet from his official Twitter handle :

Ganpati blessings for Krrish 4 :)) hope everyone is enjoying the festivities. Love to all.
    – Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik)

But making those speculations firm, Rakesh Roshan went straight to announce the release date of Krrish 4, stating it will go on the floor on Christmas 2018.

[​IMG]
    “When my wife showed me Bappa’s picture, it reaffirmed my belief that Krrish is the original superhero we have. It boosted my confidence and inspired me to make the fourth installment. Ganesha is also called the God of Auspicious beginnings. I guess this was his way of saying that we have his blessings for Krrish 4,” the director added.

However, Rakesh Roshan readily agreed to postpone the release of Krrish 4 as he got to know that Shah Rukh Khan’s next directed by Aanand L Rai which is also scheduled to release on the Christmas 2018. “If Shah Rukh is releasing his film on that day, I will shift (the release date). It is unethical for me to come on the date he has already announced for his movie,” Roshan said in a statement.

Well, most successful Superhero of Indian Cinema will have a female Superhero to pat on the back and it will be audience’s treat to watch for sure.

6. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    [​IMG]

Hrithik Roshan was recently chosen the third most handsome man in the world next to Hollywood stars Tom Cruise and Robert Pattinson by a global online survey on the portal worldstopmost.com.

Hrithik's father and filmmaker Rakesh Roshan said he is proud of his son. Rakesh, who was present at the preview theatre Cinetheque on Tuesday, said: "I am really proud of that. Whatever Hrithik has achieved today, I am very proud as a father. Anybody would be proud because he has made our country proud."

Hrithik will soon be seen in 'Kaabil', produced by Rakesh. Speaking about its trailer, he said: "If a food tastes good, then only you would want to eat it. Similarly, for a film when the content is good, then it reflects in the trailer."

Rakesh also spoke about his next directorial venture 'Krrish 4'. He confirmed that he will start working on the script after 'Kaabil' releases next year.