1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

♛⚽️♛⚽️♛ UEFA Competitions♛⚽️♛⚽️♛

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Joker, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Mayavi 369

Mayavi 369 Sachin My God Super Mod

Liked:
    [​IMG]

2. Mayavi 369

Liked:
    [​IMG]

3. Mayavi 369

Liked:
    [​IMG]

4. Mayavi 369

Liked:
    [​IMG]

5. Mayavi 369

Liked:
    Most #UCL’s in History:

Real Madrid: 13
    AC Milan: 7
    Cristiano Ronaldo: 5
    Barcelona: 5
    Liverpool: 5

#HalaMadrid

6. Mark Twain

Mark Twain Football is my Religion Moderator

Liked:
    തകർന്നു കിടക്കുന്ന ഈജിപ്ഷ്യൻ ജനതയ്ക്കു വലിയ ആശ്വാസമാണ് ഫുട്ബോൾ എന്ന വികാരം. നീണ്ട 28 വർഷങ്ങൾക്ക്‌ ശേഷം അവർ ലോക കപ്പിന് യോഗ്യത നേടി. പക്ഷേ നെടുംതൂണായ സല ലോക കപ്പിനുണ്ടാവില്ല. ചാമ്പ്യൻസ് ലീഗ് ഫൈനലിൽ പരിക്ക് പറ്റിയിരിക്കുന്നു.ഒരു പോരാളിക്ക് ഒരിക്കലും സംഭവിക്കാൻ പാടില്ലാത്തത് സംഭവിച്ചിരിക്കുന്നു. ഒരു ജനതയുടെ പ്രതീക്ഷകളിൽ ഇരുട്ട് വീണിരിക്കുന്നു.... കരഞ്ഞു കൊണ്ട് കളം വിട്ട സല മനസ്സിനെ നൊമ്പരപ്പെടുത്തുന്നു.... :vida:

7. Mayavi 369

Liked:
    BREAKING: Egypt’s Minister of Youth & Sports has confirmed Salah will need 2 weeks to recover from injury. The player will go back to England for treatment before linking up with the NT in Italy later. He has also confirmed that Salah will be in the final squad announced on 4/6.

Mark Twain likes this.
  8. Anand Jay Kay

Anand Jay Kay Més que un club

Liked:
    Like i predicted .
    3-1
    Mane scored.
    But liverpool what a waste!
    Seriously! Madrid was literally handed over the trophy by reds.!
    Madrid has 12th man..in red shirts ...that was karius ..oh boy...is he from the sameplace of ter stegen and neur...even karanjithsingh is better than him..and it happened to be a UCL Final.:kiki:
    First goal was a disaster..third goal was million dollar disaster.
    And bale..where were you all this time..:Giveup:
    For barca fans, this is a slightly happier moment. Liverpool fans trolled us more than any others and Leo Messi for UCL exit with Roma so badly..and for no reason particularly!.If it was madrid, it was understandable. Now they did understand what it takes to be at the highest level of football...barca and madrid jointly held UCL Trophy 8 times in last 12 years...and congratulate Madrid-eventhough we are bitter rivals. We will be bk nxt season.
    Feels sorry about Salah..he was great before Ramos delivered a knockout punch. Considering his reputation its not a big deal . :Ennekollu:

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  9. Anand Jay Kay

Liked:
    Typical madrid...ramos is one of the dirtiest players in the history of spanish football..this is a worldcup year..he should have noted that..moreover refree didnt evn gv a yellow for that.
    not a big deal if you go through player names.. pepe,marcelo,cassemiro,arbeloa and carvejal..Ramos justified clubs tradition.. !
    But surprisingly cristiano who is criticised for his onfield attitude showed great sportsmanship. Respect for him.

Mark Twain likes this.
  10. Anand Jay Kay

Liked:
    Cristiano Ronaldo cast doubt over his future with Real Madrid after they won the Champions League for the third consecutive season on Saturday in a 3-1 win over Liverpool.

"Now is the time to enjoy this," Ronaldo said on television after the game in Kiev, Ukraine. "And in the coming days you will have my answer to the fans, the ones who have really been on my side. It has been very nice being at Real Madrid."

Told that it sounded like he was saying goodbye, Ronaldo said: "In the coming days you will have my answer. Now we must just enjoy this moment. The future of one player is not important. We have made history."

Ronaldo then tried to clarify his comments in a subsequent interview, though he also stood by his original comments that he could leave Real Madrid.

"I am not saying I am going, in the coming days we will see," he said. "They took something out of context, that I should not have said. I did not know it would be so strong. I prefer not to talk and to enjoy this lovely moment to the maximum.

"I didn't want to say that, but I'm not sorry either. These are situations which have been coming a long time and you put up with it, but sometimes you lose control. Things are not fixed with money, I have that, that is not a problem for me.

"I cannot guarantee that I will stay at Real Madrid, but this is not the moment to talk, as Madrid have made history, but neither am I going to hide. It is difficult to be at a better place than Madrid, the best club in the world, but life is not just about glory."

Ronaldo said in December that he wanted a raise after helping Real win the Club World Cup. A month later, he felt betrayed by the Spanish giants for not getting an improved contract, according to reports in Spain that were later confirmed to ESPN FC by a source close to the player.

Ronaldo at that time told several Real teammates of his intention to leave Madrid at the end of the season, AS reported, after club president Florentino Perez promised Ronaldo a new contract shortly after he helped Los Blancos retain the Champions League last season.

However, sources close to Manchester United said in January they doubted any claims that Ronaldo really wants to leave Real Madrid to return to Old Trafford and that he was merely trying to force a better deal out of his current club.

The story was much the same last June as well, after widespread reports, including from ESPN, said Ronaldo had made up his mind to leave Madrid over issues with Spanish tax authorities.