1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

✯✯✯Home of the Gunners -Arsenal FC Official Thread ✯✯✯Welcome Lucas ツ

Discussion in 'Sports' started by ACME, Dec 4, 2015.

1. ACME

ACME Mega Star

Liked:
    24 vayasalle ullu. Long term solution. Vila adhikam aayi thonnunnilla. 35 million max aanu, with add ons. David Luiz pole oru mandane thirichu vaangaan Chelsea athra spend cheyyunnu.

Sent from my A0001 using Forum Reelz mobile app

2. ACME

ACME Mega Star

Liked:
    Update on Jack Wilshere situation:
    It’s fairly clear now that it’s Wilshere who is pushing for this move. Perhaps hurt by the fact he’s lost his place in the England squad he’s actively seeking to leave and the club look to have acquiesced to his desires. As I said yesterday, from his point of view it makes a lot of sense to go somewhere and play regularly. I’m just not sure it’s in Arsenal’s best interests to let him him go. We have a lot of midfield depth, but we know how quickly that can change.

I have to admit I’m a little surprised at Wilshere’s willingness to leave rather than stay and fight, but maybe he knows something more about the situation than we do. Apparently there were 22 offers for him yesterday when it became known he could leave, and rather disappointingly the one he looks likely to choose is Crystal Palace.

Sure, it lets him stay in London where his family is and where his crew of mates are, but with interest from Roma and Valencia and all the personal and professional benefits there’d be to go abroad, to choose to go work with Alan Pardew is more than a bit underwhelming. Anyway, it looks 99% certain he’s off on a season long loan with no recall clause, and maybe he can prove to Arsene Wenger that he can marry his talent with sustained fitness.

Also, with just two years left on his current deal, don’t be surprised if there’s talk of him signing an Arsenal extension before he goes. Joel Campbell went to Villarreal on loan in 2015 but put pen to paper on a new deal beforehand, so it’s not without precedent.

3. solomon joseph

solomon joseph Established

Liked:
    England Cricket team scored 444 runs (highest ever)...
    Reports are they were training with Arsenal for sometime.

4. Red Power

Red Power Super Star

Liked:
    may be. pakshe ippozum ayyal valanciayil athishayippichu ennu thonnyilla. ye he is good .enthayalum, ivide ayyal athishayippikkum ennu thanne karuthunnu

5. Mayavi 369

Mayavi 369 Sachin My God Super Mod

Liked:
    Wenger annan muthan , giroud kazinje ullu aarum

6. ACME

ACME Mega Star

Liked:
    Uvva..kaanaam :kiki: oolan veendum goal adichu thudangi. Athaanu oru pedi

7. ACME

ACME Mega Star

Liked:
  8. ACME

ACME Mega Star

Liked:
  9. ACME

ACME Mega Star

Liked:
    Arsene Wenger says Lucas Perez can thrive at Arsenal having proved his goal scoring mettle in La Liga converting chances for Deportivo La Coruna even though they were at a premium.

The Spaniard scored 24 goals in 58 appearances during his two-year spell at the Riazor – enough to turn the head of the boss, who says he was impressed by the striker’s all-round play and pace.

“I’m happy because I believe he has the qualities to integrate into our team very well,” Wenger told Arsenal Player after €20 million deal was completed.

“He’s not only a goalscorer, he’s a guy who combines well with partners, who can give a final ball and makes good runs.

“I think people will be a little bit surprised maybe, because nobody knows him very well. He has travelled a bit across Europe.

“He’s a late developer in this position because he has always played on the flanks. He’s got a good eye for goal and had an outstanding season last year in a team that didn’t create too many chances.

“I’m confident. He has pace, good technical levels, is a good finisher and he has the ingredients to be a success. It’s always a little bit of a gamble to come from one country to another, with different championships, but I believe it was a gamble worth taking. I’m excited about that.”

He continued: “I didn’t have many hesitations. I watched him play, I watched his qualities. sometimes you have to make quick decisions, this was one of those, but it was not a too difficult one.”

Red Power likes this.
  10. ACME

ACME Mega Star

Liked:
    Arsene Wenger says the intelligence and experience of Shkodran Mustafi played a big part in his decision to bring him to the club.

The German international has already had a spell in England, joining Everton as a 17 year old. It did not go well, so much so that he considered giving up the game.

“At the end of my time in England, I thought ‘wow, I’m only 20, and I’m already sick of football,'” he told Spox in an interview this year.

Once he left David Moyes though, his enthusiasm for the game returned. A spell in Italy with Sampdoria was followed by a move to Valencia, and Arsenal have paid the La Liga side over £30m for him, making him the most expensive defender in the club’s history.

The fact that he’s been around the block a bit at a young age was a consideration for the Arsenal manager who told the official site, “He has already played in Italy, he has already played in Spain and he has played with the German national team.

“He is a very intelligent boy, that was important in my decision as well. He is very focused as I told you, and he knows the rigorous climate of the Premier League and how much you have to fight for every game.

“I know as well he is a very focused player who can play with the ball as well. That is important for us, and all this quality made me decide to try and get him.

“The player wanted to join us as well, and I think he will hopefully be happy here and will enforce our squad. It puts us in a good position.”