1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

Official Thread ✿✿Golmaal Again✿Ajay Devgn✿Parineeti Chopra✿Tabu✿Prakash Raj✿Rohit Shetty✿

Discussion in 'OtherWoods' started by Joker, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    [​IMG]

The much awaited Rohit Shetty’s fourth installment 'Golmaal Again' reported to have gone on floors today at Yash Raj Studios.

'Golmaal Again' has an eclectic cast starring Ajay Devgn, Arshad Warsi, Tusshar Kapoor, Shreyas Talpade, Kunal Khemu, Tabu, Parineeti Chopra, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Sanjay Mishra, Johnny Lever, Ashwini Kalsekar, Mukesh Tiwari, Vrajesh Hirjee Sachin Khedekar , Uday Tikekar and Prakash Raj.

The cast and crew met earlier this week at a suburban hotel for the narration of the film except Ajay Devgn who was busy shooting for his film ‘Baadshaho’ in Jaisalmer and will join the cast on March 11th.

The team was seen bonding and catching up before the narration. Rohit Shetty was keen that the cast members meet each other before the shoot began.

For Parineeti, Tabu and Neil this was a first of its kind experience and Parineeti admitted how memorable this narration was for her.

After the first schedule in Mumbai, the cast will shoot a few scenes in Hyderabad, Ooty and Goa.

2. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    booked

3. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    IMG-20170313-WA0023.jpg

BigBhai likes this.
  4. BigBhai

BigBhai Super Star

Liked:
    Golmal...Pinnem....Shokam aanlo...pazhaya energy oky ithil kittumo..pinne Rohith Shetty style :Band:

5. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    IMG-20170314-WA0044.jpg

6. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    The shoot of 'Golmaal Again' has begun in full swing and joining this laugh riot is none other than the cute and bubbly Parineeti Chopra!

Speaking on the same, the director Rohit Shetty quoted, "She plays a girl of today - wholesome and earthy. You will never see the characters in my films in Armani suits or any designer outfits; Parineeti is no exception!"

He further added, "After working with her for the last four days, I can say that she looks like she’s always been part of the gang as she blends in beautifully."

Parineeti on her reason for choosing the film told, "It really came to me at the perfect time. I was looking to do a big, fun, comedy film and Golmaal Again was the perfect combination of all these three things. The biggest deciding factor was obviously Rohit Shetty. He is someone I’ve always wanted to work with. I love all his films, and the kind of reach he has. Working in such an environment is also educating me on who our audience really is, what kind of films they like watching. I am honoured and excited to be a part of it. I love working with the team. They are a mad, fun loving bunch - always playing pranks and making fun of the crew but there’s so much of love and friendship between them. It’s such a fun set to be a part of and there’s never any stress!"

Parineeti also added, "My character is as fun, crazy and cool as these boys are, so I was very excited when this role was offered to me."

The anticipation towards the film just went up a notch higher! We can’t wait to see Parineeti and the Golmaal gang nail it with their comical escapades!

Golmaal Again is directed by Rohit Shetty and stars Ajay Devgn, Arshad Warsi, Tusshar Kapoor, Kunal Khemu, Shreyas Talpade, Prakash Raj, Sanjay Mishra, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Parineeti Chopra and Tabu.

7. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    IMG_20170322_155707.jpg

8. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    IMG_20170323_143810.jpg

9. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    12_10_2017_101_014.jpg