1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

Official Thread ARUVAA - NadippinNayagan Suriya - Directed by Hari- DIWALI 2020 CELEBRATION

Discussion in 'OtherWoods' started by Anand Jay Kay, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Anand Jay Kay

Anand Jay Kay Més que un club

Liked:
    Booked

2. Anand Jay Kay

Liked:
    Booked

3. Anand Jay Kay

Liked:
    Booked

4. Anand Jay Kay

Liked:
    Booked

5. Anand Jay Kay

Liked:
  6. Anand Jay Kay

Liked:
    Suriya and director Hari are buoyed by the success of Si 3 which, according to the makers, has made it to the Rs. 100 crore club. Singam 2 had also achieved this feat and that’s no joke. Just when you thought the Singam franchise has come to an end, Suriya says that it isn’t and that he will reunite with Hari for Singam 4, say, after five years. However, they will team up for a project outside the Singam franchise very soon.

Director Hari says he’s keen on building a new brand for Suriya. “After I complete Saamy 2, which is a sequel to the 2003 film with Vikram, I will start working on a new film with Suriya. I am planning to design yet another brand with him, which has a tangible script. After that, we have agreed to make Singam 4, which may take another five to six years to commence,” Hari told Deccan Chronicle.

Despite mixed reviews, the third installment in the Singam franchise has gone on to rake in the moolah.

7. Anand Jay Kay

Liked:
    Suriya and Hari have again struck gold with their latest in the Singam franchise, Si 3 — that has turned out to be a blockbuster, according to the filmmakers. Bankrolled by Studio Green Productions, the makers tweeted that Si 3 has hit the Rs 100 crore mark in six days, despite the movie being released on a weekday — Thursday.

The director is on cloud nine for multiple reasons! The reason behind this is that Suriya has given him dates for a new film, as well as agreeing to be part of Singam 4 — but he was also touched by the Kaakha Kaakha star’s sweet gesture of presenting him a car for the success of Si 3.

Speaking to DC, Hari says, “I just returned from Hyderabad after celebrating Yamudu’s success in Telugu. On Wednesday morning, as I woke up, I was surprised to see Suriya sir outside my house with a brand-new Toyota Fortuner. He said that it was just a simple gift from him for Si 3’s success. It was a heartwarming gesture from him.”

On teaming up with Suriya again, he says, “Yes, after I complete Saamy 2, which is a sequel to the 2003 film with Vikram, I will start working on a new film with Suriya. I am planning to design yet another brand with him, which has a tangible script. After that, we have agreed to make Singam 4, which may take another five to six years to commence.”

8. Anand Jay Kay

Liked:
    Director Hari and Suriya’s Singam franchise has become a household name in the film industry. All the three parts of Singam series have garnered much appreciation — and after the success of Si 3, the director also hinted at a fourth part which will be made in the future. According to the latest developments, we hear that Hari and Suriya are teaming up for another film now which will not be part of the Singam franchise. When DC contacted Hari, he said, “We have decided that we would do another film together. Right now, we are busy with our other projects so we haven’t finalisedanything yet. This project would begin after I wrap up Saamy 2, with Vikram and Trisha in the lead roles.”

While Suriya is occupied with Vignesh Shivan’s Thaana Serndha Kootam, Hari is prepping up for Saamy 2. “The pre-production of Saamy 2 is currently underway and the film will start rolling in another three months,” Hari quipped. After wrapping up TSK, Suriya will move on to Selvaraghvan’s untitled flick, which will be bankrolled by SR Prabhu of Dream Warrior Pictures.

9. Anand Jay Kay

Liked:
    Preproduction after Saamy 2 !

10. Charly

Charly Established

Liked:
    Onnum paranjillla!!!vandivittu!!