1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

Review Neerali My Review

Discussion in 'MTownHub' started by Vascco, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Vascco

Vascco Debutant

Liked:
    Movie :

Calicut regal

Show :
    11:00 PM

Around 80 percent (All 3 screens had same movie running at same time). Good family audience.

Plot :

Mohanlal (Sunny George) is gemologist who works for a company in bangalore and married to Nadiya Moidu (Molly Kutty). Nadiya is pregnant and admitted for delivery and mohanlal is on his way to the hospital with Suraj (Veerappan) in his goods carrier. They meet with an accident and the vehicle hangs in the balance of a cliff. They are forced to confront with the unfortunate situation they are in . The movie is about if they can escape or do they fall prey to the agony of death??

Review :

The movie had a decent plot which could have been developed in a better and large canvass. The director rather than focusing on the survival instinct of the lead, puts immense pressure on the emotional side of the characters there by dragging the audience from a thriller mood to a emotional saga - This being the most negative aspect of the movie. The audience did expect something from the lead cast in the current situation rather than hearing the emotional story from suraj. Suraj performed well but his character filled with emotions overturns the expectations of a survival movie. Mohanlal merely had nothing to do in this stale attempt from the director with poor graphics and loud bgm at time with no heavy movement from the characters. Parathy nair looked pretty on the other hand nadia moidu looked aged (Though she is said be to 35 in the movie) and i was wondering how a 52 year old actress was roped in to do this role. Mohanlal looked young energetic except his voice modulation. Make up was pretty bad in the car scenes. The movie does not deliver to the satisfaction of the audience but the attempt was new to the industry. Lets wait for Odiyan. (Song sung by mohanlal was good, had beautiful lines)

Rating : 2/5

I think the budget should not be that high since locations and cast are very limited so with the initial rush the movie might find its way to the profit chart.

Janko, Mayavi 369 and THAMPURAN like this.
  2. Mayavi 369

Mayavi 369 Sachin My God Super Mod

Liked:
    Thx macha