1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

Review of LUCIFER….Sylish Mass Movie

Discussion in 'MTownHub' started by chunakuttan, Mar 31, 2019.

1. chunakuttan

chunakuttan Fresh Face

Liked:
    Theatre – KANNUR SARITA 4K QUBE DTS

Status – HOUSE FULL – ALL 4 SCREENS FULL

Date and Time – 30.03.2019 5.45PM

After getting much hype….i cant wait for long so went for it…..its a mass stylish movie with all ingredients for an entertainer. Lalettan is always powerfull and we saw this from so many movies….in this movie I felt one thing…..Prithviraj as a director, he is the one of the finest director in Malayalam industry, from the title to post climax twist, a director signature is there…..full credits to him..

IMO – I will give 100% to Prithvi as a director and 75% as an actor

Story Line –

Indian politics is a worlds big comedy…………athu thane gathaaa

Abt the movie –

Kure actors….ellaavarkum importancum und…..but its a complete Mohanlal show……actions okke nalla standard…..pinne actionekalum mass dialogues aanu……..heavy ennu paranja heavy……kai adikaathe theatre vidillaa…….post Climax scene …..james bond movie style making aayipoyi….2cr for that 10minutes ennu arinju……but its worth for that…..

Negative felt was killing the villain………avide kurach heavy dialogue undel poricheneyy….pinne last actions okke prithvi aayi…..lalettanu onnum cheyaan illaa!!!!

ENJOYED A LOT….it will be in my memory for a long time…..clapsum….whistle okke aayi armadhichu !!!

Positive

Prithvi direction 100% perfection

Lalettan mass show…….

Dialogues

Location/Camera work/ BGM

DTS mixing nallatharunnu….heard ATMOS mixing chila dialogues problem undennu….

Negative

Climax villaine kollunathu pettennaayi poyi…

Comedy illa

Vere valiya negatives onnum illaa….nalla flow ulla padathinoke negative thappi kandethaaan njnaa dash fan alla !!!

My verdict – Good….Lal fans/action movie lovers must watch. For me below Pulumurugan and recent best.

Boxoffice – Most of the record will be history within one week…..

Mark – 3.5/5

Pinne kanathavar PM ne kaal better aano…drishyam level undo ennoke chodikunavark njan kodutha reply “its like …if Sagar Alias Jacky” remade in a perfect way…..is Lucifer”

NB: Knr SAVITA FILM CITY online ticket book cheyaan oru technique paranju tharaam…..They allotted 3 screens for LUCIFER but online ticket will show only 2 screens(except Sunday). They are allotting 3rd screen by looking the rush..so if you want to book the ticket and if the 2 screens are full or almost full….just wait for some time to open the 3rd screen booking…..it will open before 1-2 hour of showtime. Whenever you see booking opened for 3rd screen, you can book the ticket and you can select seats as per your convenience.

Pinne direct theatre poyal 4th screen ticket kittum but its strictly as per theatre management priority.

Remanan likes this.
  2. Kashinathan

Kashinathan Star

Liked: