1. Currently, we are accepting registrations.
    You are welcome to partake in the discussions provided you follow the community rules and guidelines.
    Click on the yellow "Review" tag to filter out only the reviews.

Salman Khan the blockbuster king, Official Thread

Discussion in 'OtherWoods' started by KHILADI, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, on Friday, launched a Rural Medical Aid Fund with an aim to extend proper medical care for the poor along with Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis. The fund will be responsible for the treatment of 100,000 boys and girls who are cardiac or heart patients and due to lack of funds couldn’t get proper medication.

Salman will be helping through his non-profit charitable organization, Being Human.

According to a statement, to get the benefit of the medicare aid the patients would require a certificate showing less than Rs.100,000 income, a saffron or yellow ration card, Aadhaar card, and if the patient is from outside Mumbai then the hospital’s quotation for treatment.

2. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Rajkumar Santoshi’s romantic next is all set with the male lead role being played by Salman Khan. The rumour machine is busy churning out speculations regarding the female lead for the film. Katrina was to star opposite Salman. However, reportedly, Santoshi has already sounded off Deepika Padukone’s team about the project.

A source said, “There is a lot of speculation surrounding the film’s leading lady. Ultimately, it will be Salman’s call on who’ll be the heroine. Santoshi has already suggested Deepika as his choice and she has been approached. Efforts are being made to get the pair on screen together.”

Salman hasn’t worked with the director for a while; last the duo worked in Andaz Apna Apna 22 years back.

Talking about the lead actress, the source further revealed, “Deepika is definitely keen on this project. Rajkumar Santoshi is one of the most successful directors in the industry and has a great track record.”

3. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Delhi court reserves order on complaint against Salman, Shah Rukh

A court here on Wednesday reserved its order on a private complaint against Bollywood stars Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan for hurting religious feelings after they were allegedly shown wearing shoes on the set of a temple.

Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Vandana Jain set June 4 for delivering its order on the complaint filed by lawyer Gaurav Gulati, who sought action against the two actors on charges of hurting religious feelings.

The lawyer has told the court that he noticed on a YouTube post dated December 15, 2015 where the actors wore shoes on the sets of a Kali temple while shooting for a reality TV show. An idol of the goddess was seen in the backdrop, he said.

The plea also sought action against the producer and director of the reality show and the TV channel.

Delhi Police, in its action taken report, has said that the promotional event was not shot to disturb sanctity of a religious place or to hurt religious sentiments and in view of the facts and report, no cognizable offence is made out against the actors.

4. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Jugalbandhi’, a Salman Khan movie which will be based on friendship has Anil Kapoor in the lead. However, the filmmakers are yet to decide on the second lead. Earlier, Saif Ali Khan was supposed to do play this role, but he opted out. The role has apparently been offered to ‘Kapoor & Sons’ actor, Fawad Khan.

Fawad, the well-known Pakistani actor has gained much popularity in India as well. When the actor was asked about the developments of ‘Jugalbandi’, he said, “I really can’t comment on this right now. Let’s say that we have been in talks with a lot of people, so ‘Jugalbandi’ may be one of the projects. Nothing is concrete right now. Besides, I don’t like talking about anything until everything has been finalised. When we are ready to make a public announcement, we will. As of now, I am not associated with any projects”.

The actor will be next seen in Karan Johar’s next release ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ featuring Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anushka Sharma.

5. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    #BajrangiBhaijaan is a SMASH HIT in Hong Kong... Week 2: Fri HK$ 51,310, Sat HK$ 102,914, Sun HK$ 85,514. Total: HK$ 658,431 [₹ 56.75 lacs].

6. Mayavi 369

Mayavi 369 Sachin My God Super Mod

Liked:
    The BB pair of #SalmanKhan & dir Kabir
    Khan to team up again for a film titled
    #Tubelight .. Eid 2017 Release for Bhai..
    Trade expecting huge

7. Johnson Master

Johnson Master Neutron Star

Liked:
    Kidukum..!:Yeye:

8. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    Whatever Salman Khan does becomes news, however big or little it may be. So, when the “Haryanve ka Sher” decided to step out at a recent event sporting a brand-new look, it obviously made the shutterbugs go crazy. His cool French-beard and killer crew-cut hairstyle is sure to send hearts racing everywhere. Sallu looks just so dhasuin this new look of his that we simply can’t tear our eyes away from him. After seeing it, we’re sure you wouldn’t be able to, too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you spotted his sexy new boots, too.

9. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    At a recent interview to promote Sultan, one question on everyone’s mind was what Salman Khan thought about Arijit Singh’s recent statements, where he apologized publicly to Salman in a lengthy Facebook post for an incident that had occurred at an award function. However, Sultan’s final album didn’t contain Arijit’s song, and speculations started floating about what could the reason actually be.

When asked about his take on Arijit’s statements, Salman tersely responded with, “Who’s that, I don’t know.” Upon being probed further, the superstar decided to clear the air on the whole controversy. He said, “In every movie there are lots of singers who get replaced. It’s the producer and Director who decide who’ll be the best voice for the film. There are many voices. Mine was also one which got replaced. We shouldn’t get so upset. It’s life.”

Elaborating on Arijit’s request where he had publicly asked Salman to retain his song inSultan, the actor added, “There should be a day when that person can say, ‘No, I don’t want to sing for this person.’ Smart comments and posts…intention samajh main aa jata hai ki kyu likha hai. So it’s all good.”

Sallu Bhai responded to Arijit Singh’s statements in typical Sallu Bhai fashion.

10. Joker

Joker FR Monster

Liked:
    At a recent interview for Sultan, superstar Salman Khan was in a particularly revelatory mood to discuss a bunch of topics other than his film, including a few controversies that have been linked to him of late. Among these, he decided to shed some light over his appointment as the Olympics’ goodwill ambassador and the resulting backlash. Speaking on being chosen as the ambassador, Salman said, “I’ve been an outdoor person all along. You put me into any sport, I can play that sport. People don’t think that I’m a sportsman, but I am. I’ve played each and every sport, and that’s the reason they made me the goodwill ambassador for the Olympics.”

As for the controversy that erupted when many objected to him being selected as the ambassador, the actor added, “I just wanted this one controversy to last so long that everyone would come to know what the Olympics is all about. It just got squashed too soon. When Sachin, who plays cricket, and Rahman, who’s a musician, became goodwill ambassadors, no one created any controversy, which is very disheartening. I thought they’d pull the controversy for another 2-3 weeks so that everyone would know where Rio is. Our generation knew what the Olympics was because we used to see the Olympics logo on all our school books, but today’s generation doesn’t.”

When asked about what he made of the backlash over his appointment, Salman said, “A lot of people said that I shouldn’t be the ambassador because of my court cases and other stuff. So because I had some cases in court, I couldn’t be the goodwill ambassador of the Olympics? Why? There’s the Olympics, and then, there’s the country, and I think the country’s more important than the Olympics. So all those who have court cases against them, even they should be made to give up their portfolios. I believe people were saying that, ‘He’s not a sportsman.’ So, they must have thought that I was influenced by my friends and PR team to come in the news a bit”

As usual, Salman seems to have taken everything in his stride.